+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 9/29 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog
    Does Stephenie ever stop talking? Or is it just the editing? I see nothing likeable about her, other than she's the biggest loser in the history of Survivor.

She's really annoying this season. There's nothing more annoying than a sore loser. It makes me want to see her lose even more.

I don't think Stephenie has an attitude problem. I think however, she wants to win. It is really the men and not the women on her team that are doing nothing but squat.
    Again, I am surprised about Bobby Jon! Because I expected his character to be like it was in Palau. But he acts as if he left his heart and soul behind in Palau. He is getting a bit of an ego. Which I am really suprised.
    Judd is the one I can't stand. He is a sexist pig. I would love to see either Danni or Margaret haul off and hit him in the mouth. Sorry but I can't stand Judd.
    It is really Margaret that is pulling the tribe together. Because if it weren't for Margaret, that team would be on a losing streak!
    Bless you Margaret! If you all think that I am a Step & Margaret fan, I am!
    Danni, though I won't judge her just yet, is playing like Steph. It's good that she has Margaret. Or she would be lazy just like Bobby Jon & Judd.
    New TV Season 2014-2015!

FORT Fogey
    passepartout, how is Bobby Jon lazy? Judd isn't either and I don't even like him. Were you watching Palau last season? Bobby does work this season but you don't notice it as much because he's gotten half as much air time as last season. However, I don't get his attitude. Male PMS strikes or something. He never had a bad word to say about anyone last season, not even Kim. He wanted to keep Jolanda around even though she was bossy because of her strength.

Why does Steph get 8 confessionals every single episode? I am getting so sick of her and I wish she'd shut up!

I hope Yaxha continues to lose lose lose. I cannot stand a single one of them. Watch, a twist will bail them out and screw over who I like.

I think Blake likes Danni. Did anyone notice after the IC was over he said to her, "Come here, Danni!" and then picked her up and tightly hugged her. Well, if they liked each other, that'd be cool. Much better than the couples of Palau, that's for sure.

I love Danni! She owns the challenges. I cannot stand Jamie. He is so obnoxious and arrogant. He needs to learn some humility.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Am I the only one who thinks Bobby John is starting to look & act like Big Foot?
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Lil Cutie I notice the Bobby Jon avator on your avator. I still like him but am getting to change my mind since Margaret is having to do all of the work. And that he is now just acting like Judd! Letting Margaret carry the team. Again, if it weren't for Margaret, their team would be losing.
    New TV Season 2014-2015!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    passepartout, how is Bobby Jon lazy? Judd isn't either and I don't even like him. Were you watching Palau last season? Bobby does work this season but you don't notice it as much because he's gotten half as much air time as last season. However, I don't get his attitude. Male PMS strikes or something. He never had a bad word to say about anyone last season, not even Kim. He wanted to keep Jolanda around even though she was bossy because of her strength.

Why does Steph get 8 confessionals every single episode? I am getting so sick of her and I wish she'd shut up!

I hope Yaxha continues to lose lose lose. I cannot stand a single one of them. Watch, a twist will bail them out and screw over who I like.

I think Blake likes Danni. Did anyone notice after the IC was over he said to her, "Come here, Danni!" and then picked her up and tightly hugged her. Well, if they liked each other, that'd be cool. Much better than the couples of Palau, that's for sure.

I love Danni! She owns the challenges. I cannot stand Jamie. He is so obnoxious and arrogant. He needs to learn some humility.
    I also don't understand why Stephenie gets so much airtime over Bobby Jon. Both are recycled contestants, yet you'd think Steph was the only one. A twist is what I think bailed out the Lopevi men in Vanuatu (my faves of the guys were already gone, but I wanted to see the others fail miserably), and I think the same will happen here, just so Yakha doesn't go the path of Ulong. I wish he'd wait one more week if it does happen, only because I think Brian, Jamie, and Lydia are on the outside of their tribe and if they lose, one of them will go home. The bright side, is that if it's a traditional tribe switch, Nakum will still have an advantage, meaning they could lose a challenge and still be able to vote off someone from Yakha. Of course, it'll probably be some screwy twists that keeps Jamie and Brian in this game until the end. They'll probably never admit that a twist saved them, but think it was their own Survivor "genius".

FORT Fan
    There are alot of sexist men this season that seem intimidated by strong women (Jamie and all the men on Nakum...I'm surprised at Bobby Jon).
    On the flip side there are alot of strong women this season, Steph, Amy and all the women on Nakum.

Stephenie is getting on my nerves with her constant whining. Yeah...we know that she was on a losing tribe before, but it's too early for her to start thinking that her current team will be losing non-stop. Besides, she's part of the problem too.

Negativity can spread fast, so I'm glad that Rafe (I think he was the one) tried to put a stop to that.

i'm surprised everyone is saying how much steph sucks this season, she's the SAME way she acted last season, she whined then! and that's why i was not happy when i heard her and bobby jon were coming back

and i would hardly say her and BJ were the hardest working survivors ever, they are medium in the ranks

so gald brianna is gone, i dont get why she just stood there when her whole tribe was telling her to move

I'm glad to see Brianna go. She was useless. She didn't even try (despite what she said) in the challenge. Just standing there waiting for someone to pass you the ball is not trying. I think her just standing there definitely gave those 2 points to Nakum.

Ironic that they built a shelter for the reward challenge, and still the boys on Nakum couldn't figure out how to build theirs. It should have at least given them a clue, even if they didn't have all the right tools, at least they could have put the ideas into use.

+ Reply to Thread