+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Episode 3 Predictions

Episode 3 Predictions

I have to admit, this season of Survivor has been surprising me at every turn, so I have a feeling any predictions I make now will probably be incorrect, for the most part. But when has that ever stopped me?

Only one challenge has been showcased in the promos for this week, so it seems to me that something about this episode won't be normal. I can't see anyone quitting, so that option is out, and I have a feeling that this isn't a double-tribal council episode either. I'm going to say there's no real reward challenge for whatever reason, and so the immunity challenge is the Mayan ball game we see being played on some net course in the promo. Maybe the challenge is for reward and immunity. I don't know.

As for which tribe wins, I'm just going to have to guess. We see Amy getting hurt in the promo for Yaxha, and Nakum is shown swimming with the crocodiles. For whatever reason, this gives me a feeling that Yaxha is going back to tribal council. Possible boot targets include Lydia, Brianna, Amy, and Gary. Yes, half the tribe. From that list, however, I don't think Gary is going anywhere just yet. He'll be able to convince his tribe that Danni is wrong about his football past, and he won't have to worry about that whole lie blowing up in his face quite yet. With Amy's injury, it seems to me that Jamie, Brian, and Lydia have the chance to stay around for another 3 days and focus on booting her. Unfortunately for them, Amy's focused on in the promos, and is shown saying how she'll have to have needles stuck in her eyes before she gives up. That, to me, says she's safe for this upcoming episode.

So it's between Lydia and Brianna. Brianna is actually weaker in the challenges, but Lydia is not in the core alliance like Brianna is. It's up in the air for me, but for now I'll go with Brianna, just because that's what I want to happen. Oh, and we'll see lots of wilderness struggling throughout the episode, I'm sure.

"Woooo.. shut up!" dustparticle05's Avatar
    I think maybe one of the challenges could happen at the tribe's individual camps, something similar to the SOS-building challenges they've done in numerous seasons. That could explain why there is only one challenge shown in the promos. I doubt it is a double-tribal concil because they normally promote the heck out of those.

I dunno what to think about which tribe will win Immunity this week. If Nakum loses, I think Bobby Jon and Blake are the key targets right now (seeing as Blake apparantly is still sick) Maybe not so much Bobby Jon anymore, but who knows? For Yaxha, I think Cable's right, Lydia or Brianna. Amy's feature in the promos pretty much means she'll be around for a little while longer. (Hey, at least she's tougher than Jeff from last season! He just stepped on a coconut and basically quit.) If it is down to Lydia and Brianna, I hope that it's Brianna who goes, seeing as Lydia is my favorite. I also think Lydia is stronger in the challenges. Brianna fell right away on the spider web challenge and sat out the tug of war completely. (Though, in her defense, Morgan said on Survivor Live that both her and Jamie were sick from the 11-mile hike.)

Here's something I noticed about Amy. In her interview she had her leggs crossed and she had her wieght on the foot we see as being hurt. I don't no if that means anything I just noticed it...
    But I'm hoping she goes at TC next...

can't wait for survivor! coolguy's Avatar
    Don't forget about Jamie. If he keeps going after stephenie, then he is in big trouble. Brianna, Rafe, and Amy seem to love stephenie and I think Gary and brian are starting something. Jamie to go this week.
    You stole my smart quote!

Assuming a Yaxha loss: They seem to be thinking along the lines of (1) strength and (2) loyalty.
    My guess is Rafe.

Nakum - Haven't seen enough Tribal interation yet. My guess is whoever is out of the loop AND not strong. Margaret? (although I hope not) or Brooke? Hopefully Danni - that girls needs to eat already
    Or pehaps the male rivalry will play into things and Bobby Job goes (not impressed with him thus far, and wasn't last season either, for that matter)
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy
    Don't forget about Jamie. If he keeps going after stephenie, then he is in big trouble. Brianna, Rafe, and Amy seem to love stephenie and I think Gary and brian are starting something. Jamie to go this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    Assuming a Yaxha loss: They seem to be thinking along the lines of (1) strength and (2) loyalty.
    My guess is Rafe.
    Actually, neither boot makes very much sense. I'd like to refer you to this post, which summarizes what I feel is going on at Yaxha: http://fansofrealitytv.com/forums/sh...&postcount=265

Quote Originally Posted by ADLove
    Nakum - Haven't seen enough Tribal interation yet. My guess is whoever is out of the loop AND not strong. Margaret? (although I hope not) or Brooke? Hopefully Danni - that girls needs to eat already
    Or pehaps the male rivalry will play into things and Bobby Job goes (not impressed with him thus far, and wasn't last season either, for that matter)
    I can't see any of the girls going at Nakum if they head to TC. They make up the majority, and we know Judd and Brandon aren't too pleased with Blake right now. Bobby Jon seems to be fine, so I don't see him as being targetted, but there's a good chance Blake'll end up on the chopping block. Brooke is probably their weakest link when it comes to challenges, but I just don't see the girls turning on her and booting her over a guy at this point.

THe women do NOT have a majority at Nakum - its 4/4
    Actually, Blake did much better at the challenge than Bobby Jon - and unlike Bobby Jon, Blake hasnt been there before. That could work against Bobby Jon.
    Of course, Judd can't stand Blake ... remains to be seen if Judd can pull anyone over to his side. He's first got to convince them that they can be a strong team without one of the big guys. Maybe convince Cindy?
    Brandon seems to be listening,but not commiting to Judd.

Also if Lydia is in everyone's pocket, and Brian seems to want her to stay, Gary admires her work effort, unless she seriously blows a challenge, I think she's staying. From what I can see she's a hecka lot tougher than Rafe - boy can't climb a ladder out of the water - remember how much he held them back in the challenge? Steph's staying - they need her strength. They are one man down (if looking at gender) Jamie knows she's tough, but its too soon to boot a real competitor. Time for that later. Gotta win challenges now.
    Brianna is the only other one out of the loop. So, Brianna or Rafe - that's my story and I'm stickin with it.
    Last edited by ADKLove; 09-26-2005 at 09:15 PM.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

KYLIE AND MIKE RULE ALL!! RiddleMeThis's Avatar
    If it is yaxha heading to tribal i don't believe it would be lydia or brinna because i believe those two will side with gary, rafe, and steph to get rid of amy!

if nakum looses i see them giving the boot to blake or brandon! I really dislke this tribe so i really wouldnt care to see either of them go!

MY PREDCITION- YAXHA LOOSES HEADS TO TRIBAL COUNCIAL AND AMY IS VOTED OUT BY A 5- 3 VOTE BY RAFE, GARY, LYDIA, BRIAN, AND BRIANNA ALL VOTING FOR HER TO LEAVE!

That is my prediction this week and hopefully it is true!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    If Yakha goes, I'd like for it to be Jamie or Brian, since I don't like either of them. I'm not crazy about Lydia but she's proven to be strong in the challenges, and I also think would be willing to go along with any alliance to stay in, even if it meant bouncing her buddy Brian (yes, I think she'd do that). But I'm guessing it's going to be Amy or Rafe. Amy has had very little camera time (heck, I forgot she was even on the show until they showed her at TC) and her injury in the preview video is the only thing that'd make me think she won't be booted and that Yakha won't be going to TC, since it seems to obvious. But sometimes MB has made it that obvious

If Nakum goes-heck, I'm up in the air there. I think one of the guys will be targeted. Sadly, I think it'll come down to Bobby Jon, Blake, and Brandon, unless Judd shoots his mouth off. I don't see any of the women going except maybe Brooke (but again, barely any face time I really don't know).

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    Jeff did say, before the start of the IC, that the winners were guarenteed at least "one more day". He doesn't say that, if he even says anything at all, he says "three more days". I smell a double TC on the horizon.

Blake's strategy could be to pretend to be sick so he can reserve his strength. At a challange, he then brings it on "inspite" of being so ill. He looks like a hero and a real team player. When he gets back to camp, he can go back to pretending to be sick, afterall, he just exerted his sickly body, he has regressed. Next challange, he brings it on again, and again performs not just heroically, but ably! The longer this goes on, the harder it may become to vote him off..."he's shown such heart...he's endured alot...". You know, that's not a half bad strategy.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast