+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episode 2 (9/22) Recap: What a Tangled Web He Weaves

Jamie tells us that it is better to be diverse like their tribe. After all, they have a bum (him), a police officer, a magicianís assistant, a fish monger, a gay guy (being gay is an occupation? Who knew?), and a landscaper. If only Jamie knew that the landscaper was also an ex-NFL quarterback. That might change his opinion of his tribeís diversity.

Over at Nakum, Judd announces that they have tree mail. The Survivor poet is up to his usual sucky standards.

Well maybe not everything. No one takes Rafe up on his offer of an ugly ass grasshopper.

When Lydia returns to camp, Rafe politely asks her if she had any luck with the burlap sack clearly expecting the answer to be, ďNo.Ē He is stunned when Lydia calmly announces that she caught ten little minnows. Sheís right; they are little but fish nonetheless. Rafe is not right when he says thatís a minnow a piece. Thatís actually a minnow and a nibble on the tenth one a piece.

Thanks to a satellite outage, I missed the episode. Your recap was a godsend. Thanks!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    Excellent recap Mariner! That was some smooth sailing!

Shady64, my thoughts exactly, Steph did have her selective memory working where Jolanda was concerned. I thought that same thing when that came out of her mouth.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Cool recap, Mariner!

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner

Jamie tells us that it is better to be diverse like their tribe. After all, they have a bum (him), a police officer, a magicianís assistant, a fish monger, a gay guy (being gay is an occupation? Who knew?), and a landscaper. If only Jamie knew that the landscaper was also an ex-NFL quarterback. That might change his opinion of his tribeís diversity.
    I wondered that myself, Mariner. I bet there are plenty of gay people that would like to know how to earn money for just being gay.

You did a tremendous job with the recap. I can't wait to read your next one.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Aw, Mariner, great recap

Ants Arenít Just for Dinner Anymore
    They really make a nice appetizer if you're in the mood for ants....

being gay is an occupation? Who knew?

We are then treated to more shots of Blake writhing on the ground. Not that I object to watching men writhe....

Jamie is direct and says that Stephenie is a threat because she knows the game really well and is more like a boy. Sexist much Jamie?
    The guys are soo interesting this season. I can't wait to see who goes next.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer
    I wondered that myself, Mariner. I bet there are plenty of gay people that would like to know how to earn money for just being gay.
    Well I'm not gay, but if it pays better than this stinkin' job, I'm willing to apply...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12