+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: 9/22 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    If Blake's not pulling his weight, it means that the others are more tired than they should be. If they're weaker, that could harm them more in a challenge than one person being stronger.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie
    I thought Brandon was kinda snotty with his "suck it up" comment.
    I agree 100%. Why don't you "suck it up" when you've had thorns stuck into your shoulder, some of which might still be in, and they looked like they penetrated pretty deep.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I got a kick out of Brandon tonight. Was he the one that said something about getting up "at the butt-crack of dawn"?
    I missed that part. I say "butt-crack of dawn" all the time and people always look at me like I just dropped down from the moon. I just want to say "loosen up your butt cheeks and get a sense of humor".

Quote Originally Posted by user name
    If Blake's not pulling his weight, it means that the others are more tired than they should be. If they're weaker, that could harm them more in a challenge than one person being stronger.

I feel Blake may have some sort of anxiety thing going on. He may truly be having trouble breathing and getting around camp but he seems to excel when his mind is off of the surroundings and in the competition.

I couldn't imagine having to deal with that heat and humidity, you couldn't hand me one million dollars for what they go through, I guess that's why its entertaining though
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Great ep! I was so happy to see Bobby Jon win an immunity! Or rather his tribe. I do think Blake is really sick. And Brandon's "man up" comment totally uncalled for. They are in the jungle and honestly there is no telling if there might have been some mild poison or something in those little spikes on that limb that might have reacted badly with Blake. And to add to this..yes he is resting at camp, but c'mon at least he brings it in challenges (and you could so tell it cost him) and how many times have we seen lazy tribe members who don't bring it at challenges and don't have the excuse of an illness. As for Yaxha (sorry for any misspelling there) you know, at the beginning of this ep they sounded a bit arrogant and I can't stand that. And Steph of all people should know better. I'm just not liking her as much as I did last season for some reason. I also think Bobby Jon has assimilated into his tribe and moved on more so than Steph, even if she thinks differently. He rarely mentions Ulong and she can't stop. (Now watch, next ep he will talk about Ulong constantly. LOL!)

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Blake the Fake? I'm a bit suspicious too, he's at death's door around camp, but perfectly healthy at the challenges. Maybe he just doesn't like housework.
    I thought the same thing Qboots. When I saw him in the challenge, I was thinking "uh-oh" and then he kinda kicked butt! Go figure!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I'm kind of wondering exactly how much editing is playing a part with Blake's sickness. Do we truly know the order in which they're showing those scenes?

I mean... after (just before?) the RC they showed a confessional with Blake where he said he was feeling just fine and had recovered.... but then after the RC they show him right back sleeping and looking like death warmed over.

I'm thinking the editors have taken creative liberties to make more of it than it was, to some extent.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fogey
    Can someone tell me what's up (literally and figuratively) with Stephanie's eyebrows?? She looks like she's in a constant state of surprise. Were the eyebrows like this last time too and I just didn't notice or are did someone do a forehead stretch and pull those suckers up even higher?

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    I'm thinking the editors have taken creative liberties to make more of it than it was, to some extent.
    The Mark Burnett editing team? Messing with us? Say it isn't so!

/sarcasm
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Q.. hard to believe, isn't it???

Melsevene.... Stephenie's eyebrows have always been a source of over-plucked wonder and amazement. Scary, isn't it?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread