+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: 9/22 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    I know. I'm a little annoyed at the clothing that's draped over the rock. That's incredibly disrespectful and is going to lead to some deterioration.

Camp NEAR the site, but hands off! :nono
    Have you ever been to the ruins in Guatamala,Belize or Mexico? Yes they are awsome but people crawl all over them so I dont think a few pieces of clothes will hurt anything

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy
    If I see them climbing on the ruins or doing something even worse near or around them, I'm done with this show.
    Everyone who visits the ruins climbs them. Its not prohibited....your guides wil even take you up and around them....

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64
    Looks like Judd is going to be jealous of alot of people. I bet he shoots his mouth off fairly quick and gets the boot for his troubles.

Blake does look like he's hurt, and whatever strength he has left, he uses it during the challenges. Judd said he "wants to be the hero", so he's definitely jealous of Blake. Judd's strategy of letting Jason (or whatever his name is) ease up during the one-on-one tug-of-war was masterful, though. At least that's one thing he did right. I'm betting this guy is going to ruffle some feathers.

well this seemed better than last week

i think they should have gotten rid of rafe, but again, looks like the boys are all pretty tight, even though i dont like lazy players, i think morgan would have been more of an asset, i'm afraid they might have maken a ulong move here

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    It may sound like sour grapes from Judd... but I think he's actually right. Blake could be milking this situation...
    Blake the Fake? I'm a bit suspicious too, he's at death's door around camp, but perfectly healthy at the challenges. Maybe he just doesn't like housework.

I was worried for Lydia. Much happier to see Morgan go. She didn't even look surprised or upset. Didn't wave goodbye to her tribemates either.

I got a kick out of Brandon tonight. Was he the one that said something about getting up "at the butt-crack of dawn"?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I don't see how Lydia doing more around camp is going to help them in the challenges. Lydia hasn't proven to be weak so far (except for some problems during the hike) but neither was Morgan. I think they could have booted Rafe and been just fine. Lydia and Brian remind me of Lill and Ryan S. from Pearl Islands. Somehow, I think they may go the same way as them. They were used for their vote, then they'll be targetted. Yakha I think is going to have more drama at it than Nakum. I don't feel as though I know either tribe yet, but the way some of the people are coming across at Yakha I think there will be a lot of backstabbing, tribe members who feel entitled, and more hard feelings. But the women may have been sorry for voting out Morgan.

As for Blake, I figured Nakum was dead when he was partipating in the RC. I don't feel that he's faking either, and if sitting on his butt and resting at camp helps him triumph in the challenges, I say go for it. Judd probably is just jealous.

No, they're supposed to be dipped in chocolate.Um, on another note, just thought I'd let you guys know that I'm typing at home on my desktop 'cause the laptop's down at the moment, and this darned destop is such a piece of crap and it's so slow that it's going BACKWARD! So if you see me start commenting on how Vecepia, or Colby, or even Gervase is doing, um . . . just know that it's all because of this piece of crap I'm on here at the house, and I apologize.
    This is why I wish I lived on the East Coast. Pom this killed me.

I have to say, I'm enjoying watching two tribes that are so equally matched. I much prefer it when the victory waffles between the two than when one tribe just outright owns the other.
    I couldn't agree with you more. My Mum was laughing as I kept thinking the other tribe was going to win and then switching back. I hope it stays this way the whole season.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

During the group Tug of War ... local station cut to weather warning ... and came back when they were going to the one-on-one.
    Can someone recap a little of what happenned ... anything interesting, funny ?

I did hear hear the sportscaster chick tell Judd that Gary was only a QB and he was more the linebacker.

ETA: Survivor should have live feeds
    Last edited by echo226; 09-23-2005 at 02:16 AM.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fanatic
    Now some of the annoying personalities are beginning to show.Brandon annoyed me with his "man up" crap when talking about the sick fellow. I really don't think he is faking his illness and he really seems to be hurting.A little compassion would be nice.Judd also strikes me as obnoxious, needing attention,etc.Unfortunately, these are probably the guys that will hang around forever.

Good point everyone about the tribes being evenly matched this time around. It makes for some exciting and close challenges and it's nice to not have one tribe get a bit too cocky while decimating the other tribe.

I thought it was a bit strange that Jamie lost in one round of the IC and then came back to lose again against Judd. At least he gave some comic relief describing the "diverse" Yaxha tribe - cop, a landscaper, a fishmonger, "and a gay guy".
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

+ Reply to Thread