+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: 9/22 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I hope Nakum triumphs. I don't like anyone on Yakha so far. And no matter what they say, I still think they're going to be a tribe divided after this vote, since not everyone seemed to agree on it at first.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64
    Someone should have pointed out to Rafe that Lydia kicked his a$$ in that challenge. She proved she was more valueable than Morgan and Rafe. Hope Rafe is next, the boob
    Maybe they can put Rafe to some good use...like using him as a nightlight with those blindingly white teeth! Man. He reminds me of Ross in that episode of Friends...
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by user name
    Mmmm... chocolate.
    Mmmm . . . ants!!!

Who's gay besides Rafe?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Isn't it Brian? I guess I overlooked the fact that Rafe was gay because I was surprised when they pointed him out as the gay guy

Snoozin' on the beach
    I can understand Judd complaining about Blake because he really doesn't do anything around camp. Plus I think Judd is jealous. But he has no reason to complain about Margaret. She did better than Judd in the 11 mile trek and she made it through the RC challenge while Judd did not. She can hold her own just as well, if not better than Judd. She's just trying to keep these guys as healthy as possible so they can continue to win as a team. Looks like Judd is going to be jealous of alot of people. I bet he shoots his mouth off fairly quick and gets the boot for his troubles.

FORT Fogey
    Markus says he never wants to be known as a guy ". . . who shrunk from a challenge."

Call me crazy and I'm no guy, but geez, I'd rather be known as a guy who shrunk from a challenge rather than be known as a guy who shrunk because of some other possile reasons, e.g., being on the spot with a really gorgeous woman, swimming in really cold water, etc. Then again, I'm no guy.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Wow, crash and burn for the spoiler sites.
    I guess we see what they are capable of sniffing out now they don't have Snewser to rely on.
    Wow! No kidding. None of them got it right.

Stephanie said that she loved being in her current tribe because it has more likable people and they have heard even though they lost three challenges.
    If they get rid of her asap however, I will stop watching the show this season. Because I love Steph! Go Steph!!
    Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by Passepartout
    If they get rid of her asap however, I will stop watching the show this season. Because I love Steph! Go Steph!!
    To each their own. I liked Steph well enough last season but now is the time for the new folks to take the spotlight. Enough recycling of contestants! Some of us enjoy getting to know new characters/people on reality shows.
    Welcome, evacuees! Over 4600 served!

+ Reply to Thread