+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/22 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

"Woooo.. shut up!" dustparticle05's Avatar
    Ok so it's basically between Steph, Lydia, and Morgan. I'm not liking this...... Maybe we'll have a surprise vote?

Lydia won't give up, like she said!! She climbed the farthest she could to get that bag in the RC! Argh, I love how biased I am, sticking up for my favs!

WHY do they think Lydia is the least athletic. Wasn't it the little brunette, Brianna or something, the one that fell OFF the ropes. Or is she on the other team. No, there she is. So WHY is HER name not on the table?

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy
    Is Lydia secretly getting access to a hair dryer and styling products? That hair is awfully fluffy...
    He he! I was thinking the same thing!!!

Rafe didn't answer his question. Jeff asked him what he was basing his vote on. He said that the tribe has become a family and that they don't want to leave without one of them later tonight.

Pigtail chick votes to evict Lydia. Why not get rid of this pigtail chick instead?
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    Well, I don't like that guy so I'd like to see them get rid of them But I agree, not in their best interest, unless he starts losing them challenge after challenge (but that didn't hurt Vanuatu's Chris). But I think Morgan and Brianna have done okay in the challenge's thus far.
    I don't like him, either.

Brianna fell in the reward challenge. She's been pretty non-descript. And Morgan doesnt help around camp. That's never good.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fogey
    Looks like they might be voting out Princess Morgan Leia -- the chick with the bilateral buns!

Speaking of Morgan, did anyone else catch that her name spelled backward is "NAGROM"?? Coincidence?
    Last edited by Pomeraniac; 09-22-2005 at 09:58 PM.

Morgan has been voted out. She is the 2nd Castaway of Survivor: Guatemala.

It's funny that despite the althetic vs. non-althletic excuse, there really is also a subtle boys vs. girls thing going on too. The "problem" is that only the boys realize it. They are going to chip away at the women one at a time, I bet.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Pigtail chick is gone.... hee!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

+ Reply to Thread