+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Jeff Probst - Host

Re: Jeff Probst - Host

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;4125184;
    Are they new or older? I never thought he would do something like that... he seems too straight laced.
    I'm not sure how old the pics are. He's standing in front of a rack of clothing looking very proud. Let's just say it was an *uncut* version of Jeff. lol
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs;4125794;
    I'm not sure how old the pics are. He's standing in front of a rack of clothing looking very proud. Let's just say it was an *uncut* version of Jeff. lol
    I'm not looking, but am curious... does he have a substantial reason to be proud?

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat;4126429;
    I'm not looking, but am curious... does he have a substantial reason to be proud?
    Ohhhh yesssss!

FORT Fanatic

I didnt look, but, maybe it's photo shopped for size.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs;4126494;
    Ohhhh yesssss!
    Jeez, it's amazing he doesn't trip when walking.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;4129795;
    Jeez, it's amazing he doesn't trip when walking.
    Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by TV_Junkie;3752822;
    I love Jeff as the host. If they continue without him... I don't know. They will have a tough job trying to replace him.
    I keep reading the rumor speculation that Boston Rob (BR) is being groomed as Jeff's replacement which is why Jeff handed him the microphone for the outro to the commercial during the reunion. I really don't understand the fascination the Survivor people have with BR. Do they really think the viewing audience really adores him that much as to keep assaulting us with his mush-mouthed prescence? Are we on pins and needles just salivating to know the latest ho-hum events of his and Ambuh's lives? They must be that out of touch if they think we wanted to hear Terry Bradshaw's opinion on Jimmy Johnson's opinion of Survivor. Yeesh. I hope that is one rumor that is so not true. I don't think I could watch it and I love Survivor.

I hope the rumor of Rob replacing Jeff are just rumors. Can you imagine, Rob can't speak, he's a dimwit. Why pick some incoherent beer guzzling moron to host the show. Why not replace Jeff with a wildlife nature expert (Steve Irwin would have been perfect if he was still alive) someone with real knowledge of nature who's smart & can speak. I'm sick of seeing Rob, Rupert would be a better choice, at least he can speak.

Rob's a beer guzzler? Huh. I hadn't heard that one. Is that something people from Boston do? Or perhaps construction/blue collar workers? Or those with accents?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by imissme;4126544;
    I didnt look, but, maybe it's photo shopped for size.
    Photo shop, absolutely! They just put Jeffs head on someone else.

+ Reply to Thread