+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 114
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Jeff Probst - Host

  1. #71
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,854

    Re: Jeff Probst - Host

    Confused... if Jeff's take was the last line on each whose take were the other lines.. yours?
    Thanks for posting, funny, and probably accurate!

  2. #72
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,046

    Re: Jeff Probst - Host

    Jeff has been a substitute host on Regis&Kelly this week and he really does a terific job. He is very comfortable in that role of interviewer/host and makes the viewer comfortable as well.

    And his laid-back persona works very well in a non-competetive environment too.

  3. #73
    Premium Member dagwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    salt lake city ut
    Age
    43
    Posts
    19,182

    Re: Jeff Probst - Host

    Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3765987;
    BRETT
    I'm not even sure the other contestants know who the hell he is.
    I love the way Jeff puts things.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

    #oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

  4. #74
    FORT Fogey Tribal Speak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    880

    Re: Jeff Probst - Host

    Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3766009;
    Confused... if Jeff's take was the last line on each whose take were the other lines.. yours?
    Thanks for posting, funny, and probably accurate!
    I'm guessing the writers (Edit: Looks like one Dalton Ross) of Entertainment Weekly wrote the rest of it. Including the odds.

  5. #75
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,854

    Re: Jeff Probst - Host

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3766017;
    Jeff has been a substitute host on Regis&Kelly this week and he really does a terific job. He is very comfortable in that role of interviewer/host and makes the viewer comfortable as well.

    And his laid-back persona works very well in a non-competetive environment too.
    Thanks, TS, that makes sense.

    WD, it's been rumored here that replacing Regis would be Jeff's dream job....no more spending his life in bug ridden hellholes.

  6. #76
    FORT Fan becca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    263

    Jeff and His Pets.....no....really

    I stumbled on to these videos in the early hours this morning. Has anyone else seen them?????

    Jeff seems to be getting down right mean in his announcing of challenges. Are these being used to show his softer side?

    Episode 9: Socializing
    Autism is a neurological disorder that impairs socialization and communication.Experts estimate that three to six children out of every 1,000 will have Autism spectrum disorder. Males are four times more likely to have ASD than females.* As of 2013, 1 in every 50 children is now affected by autism

  7. #77
    FORT Fogey VelvetHugs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,496

    Re: Jeff Probst - Host

    Someone just sent me a link to naked pics of Jeff. Ohhh myyy! I must say he is in really good shape. lol I don't think I'm allowed to post them here since they contain nudity. It makes me look at him in a totally different way.
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

  8. #78
    Got wings 9/19/2012 buglover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    CA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    13,195

    Re: Jeff Probst - Host

    Are they new or older? I never thought he would do something like that... he seems too straight laced.
    Yup, with donuts!!

  9. #79
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,606

    Re: Jeff Probst - Host

    I ran across naked pictures of Probst on a random search for Survivor awhile back. That was probably a year ago, so the ones I saw were older. Never thought I'd see that side of Jeff, and didn't exactly want to

  10. #80
    chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,192

    Re: Jeff and His Pets.....no....really

    Quote Originally Posted by becca;4124870;
    I stumbled on to these videos in the early hours this morning. Has anyone else seen them?????

    Jeff seems to be getting down right mean in his announcing of challenges. Are these being used to show his softer side?

    Episode 9: Socializing
    ? I think they're being done to advertise dog products.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.