+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Jeff Probst - Host

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Jeff Probst - Host

Confused... if Jeff's take was the last line on each whose take were the other lines.. yours?
    Thanks for posting, funny, and probably accurate!

FORT Fogey

Jeff has been a substitute host on Regis&Kelly this week and he really does a terific job. He is very comfortable in that role of interviewer/host and makes the viewer comfortable as well.

And his laid-back persona works very well in a non-competetive environment too.

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3765987;
    BRETT
    I'm not even sure the other contestants know who the hell he is.
    I love the way Jeff puts things.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3766009;
    Confused... if Jeff's take was the last line on each whose take were the other lines.. yours?
    Thanks for posting, funny, and probably accurate!
    I'm guessing the writers (Edit: Looks like one Dalton Ross) of Entertainment Weekly wrote the rest of it. Including the odds.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3766017;
    Jeff has been a substitute host on Regis&Kelly this week and he really does a terific job. He is very comfortable in that role of interviewer/host and makes the viewer comfortable as well.

And his laid-back persona works very well in a non-competetive environment too.
    Thanks, TS, that makes sense.

WD, it's been rumored here that replacing Regis would be Jeff's dream job....no more spending his life in bug ridden hellholes.

Jeff and His Pets.....no....really

I stumbled on to these videos in the early hours this morning. Has anyone else seen them?????

Jeff seems to be getting down right mean in his announcing of challenges. Are these being used to show his softer side?

Episode 9: Socializing
    Autism is a neurological disorder that impairs socialization and communication.Experts estimate that three to six children out of every 1,000 will have Autism spectrum disorder. Males are four times more likely to have ASD than females.* As of 2013, 1 in every 50 children is now affected by autism

Someone just sent me a link to naked pics of Jeff. Ohhh myyy! I must say he is in really good shape. lol I don't think I'm allowed to post them here since they contain nudity. It makes me look at him in a totally different way.
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

Are they new or older? I never thought he would do something like that... he seems too straight laced.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I ran across naked pictures of Probst on a random search for Survivor awhile back. That was probably a year ago, so the ones I saw were older. Never thought I'd see that side of Jeff, and didn't exactly want to

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: Jeff and His Pets.....no....really

Quote Originally Posted by becca;4124870;
    I stumbled on to these videos in the early hours this morning. Has anyone else seen them?????

Jeff seems to be getting down right mean in his announcing of challenges. Are these being used to show his softer side?

Episode 9: Socializing
    ? I think they're being done to advertise dog products.

+ Reply to Thread