+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Jeff Probst - Host

FORT Fogey

Re: Jeff Probst - Host

Jeff is not replacable, to me. He is an integral part of the fabric. I also do not believe, for one minute, that they would ask a former survivor to host this show. Not everyone, even actors, have the skill to do this job as evidenced by Chevy Chase. The Mole died when Anderson Cooper left. The host is a crucial element.

In the unlikely event that they replace Jeff, we will see a new face.

Jeff has a brand new website on which he'll be doing weekly vlogs about the season.

Jeff Probst

So far he's got a welcome message up and a couple of other videos.

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat View Post
    Jeff has a brand new website on which he'll be doing weekly vlogs about the season.

Jeff Probst

So far he's got a welcome message up and a couple of other videos.
    Thanks ASassyKat, I always enjoy reading Jeff's blogs!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Thanks ASassyKat, I always enjoy reading Jeff's blogs!
    Thanks - I knew it shouldnt go in the media thread - didnt see the Jeff thread!

Now seriously - he tweets and watches the show on the plane?

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

There is a lot of neat stuff on Jeff's site... he really impresses me as an individual I love how one of his vlogs was done while he was doing laundry of all things!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I read something while traveling (so sorry, no citation) that Jeff is being rumored to replace Regis! Good grief...

I've watched Survivor since day one, season one. Honestly and truly... if Jeff Probst left Survivor, I think I would, too.

It would be like:

Chocolate without sugar,
    Popcorn without butter,
    Computers without internet,
    Television without color (for the babies, it used to be black and white, lol)
    Lucy without Ricky
    Calvin without Hobbs
    etc.

Just not the same.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fanatic

I second that... If Jeff left Survivor, I would leave it too. Jeff is most of the reason I watch now. We've seen the tricks, the plays, the melt downs, the tantrums. We've watched Russell outwit, find immunity idols one after the other, we've listened to nasel-ee Boston Rob weasel his way into yet another season. I'm really not sure why either. Rob doesn't have that much of a following. He just doesn't. Jeff Probst is very witty, somewhat cocky, asks some very interesting and through provoking questions that make you think. Jeff IS survivor. No Jeff, no Survivor.

It would be like.....

Peanut butter without jelly
    Coffee mug without coffee
    cream without the sugar
    pancakes without syrup
    overalls without the pitchfork
    a job without a boss
    a cat without a mouse
    a house without a roof

A cake without the frosting..

you get the idea here... I could go on and on.. in fact, I might. When I have more time. Jeff - if your reading this - I've been a long time fan of yours forever. Loved your 'self' portrait. LOL Please don't leave Survivor without consulting me first. And if Burnett even thinks for one second replacing you is a good idea, send him my way. I'm happy to set him straight. If Burnett ever thinks of replacing you with Rob, God forbid, I'm happy to slap him straight.

Oh, and.... Peace be with you.

FORT Fogey

Thanks for the heads up on Jeff's blog. The entire tone of this blog does not telegraph that he is thinking about leaving the show. Of course he would not say anything directly but buried in his blog and answers we see a man who loves his job. When Jeff goes Survivor ends and I think they will decide it has run its course before Jeff steps out. They will go out together.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I saw a commercial that Jeff Probst is going to appear on (or might have already been on) Two and a Half Men. I don't watch that show but I think I'll look up the episode On Demand and check it out!

Sorry I don't know what day that show is on. Like I said, I don't watch it.

+ Reply to Thread