+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next Time on Survivor - 9/22

Next Time on Survivor - 9/22

From the CBS Survivor Site:

Quote Originally Posted by CBS.com
    One Survivor is appalled when a nest of ants are served up for dinner in a tribe desperate for protein.

Lacking any sympathy for ailing tribemates, one Survivor starts complaining about the weak ones being lazy and getting pampered.

Leading into the second Tribal Council, one Survivor fights back when their work ethic is questioned by tribemates.

FORT Fogey
    Eating bugs is brilliant. If the people from the past 10 survivors could get over it, they wouldn't have lost as much weight as they did, and they probably would have found them more edible than half the stuff they did eat.

You have to mash the bugs up into a kind of bug gruel. That's the only way you can really get through it.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

"One Survivor is appalled when a nest of ants are served up for dinner in a tribe desperate for protein."
    The preview shows this occuring at Yaxha, and it seems likely that it refers to one of the girls rather than one of the guys on the tribe. Stephenie is shown being not-too-fond of the idea, so for now I'd go say she's the one to freak out over eating bugs.

"Lacking any sympathy for ailing tribemates, one Survivor starts complaining about the weak ones being lazy and getting pampered."
    There are some people who this description definitely does not fit, but it seems to me that it would be something that Amy would say. There are a couple other candidates, but she's my initial guess.

"Leading into the second Tribal Council, one Survivor fights back when their work ethic is questioned by tribemates."
    Well, if we see anybody being lazy early in the next episode, then I guess we know which tribe is going to tribal council. There are many different people who could be accused of being lazy by their tribemates, but I get a feeling this is talking about a younger member, possible Jamie or Brianna.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    One Survivor is appalled when a nest of ants are served up for dinner in a tribe desperate for protein.
    Stephenie, right?

Lacking any sympathy for ailing tribemates, one Survivor starts complaining about the weak ones being lazy and getting pampered.
    Probably someone on Nakum. I doubt it's Margaret, so I'm going to say either Judd, Cindy, or Danni.

Leading into the second Tribal Council, one Survivor fights back when their work ethic is questioned by tribemates.
    This parts interesting. I know I'm reading too much into it, but the leading into the second TC part made me automatically think it's going to be Nakum, especially with the comment about about someone complaining for his/her tribe members being lazy. Since Probst says Bobby Jon has a strong work ethic maybe it's directed at him (I'll be crushed if he gets booted already ). Or maybe one of the girls. If it's someone from Yakha-well, I haven't seen enough of them yet to figure out who it could be related to.

I'm thinking the whole preview is directed at Yaxha because I'm thinking the producers might concentrate on Blake being sick in the Nakum camp. Just a thought...
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    You have to mash the bugs up into a kind of bug gruel. That's the only way you can really get through it.
    Krom, it sounds like you've tried this!

Bleah. I think I'd be making something to catch fish or some other edible critter first. I'd never make it on this show...
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

KYLIE AND MIKE RULE ALL!! RiddleMeThis's Avatar
    I didn't watch the whole first epie but from what i have seen the first one i would have to say stepanie the second one someone from nakum maybe blake? the last one could be that nakum goes back to tribal and They want to get rid of another strong player so a guy! Could be bj or the guy that didn't get sick forgot his name! That's my thoughts!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Brandon
    I'm thinking the whole preview is directed at Yaxha because I'm thinking the producers might concentrate on Blake being sick in the Nakum camp. Just a thought...
    And a good one. We didn't see much of Yakha so who knows how sick some of them are over there. And being sick doesn't always mean someone like Blake and Bobby Jon; it could just be another Ashlee or Osten who get a paper cut and say they're dying. I think part 2 and 3 of the preview are connected. It sounds like TC might be interesting this week and perhaps a sign of a tribe split.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Something that strikes me is that having the 11 mile trek right off the bat, the teams have GOT to know that they'd better keep their stronger players. I don't think we'll see any of the "let's vote off the physical threats first" mentality that we've seen sometimes before.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast