+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Jeff Probst leaving after season 12?

What's reality???

Is Jeff Probst leaving after season 12?

I was reading this article on Entertainment Weekly - about who should replace Jeff Probst!!!!

LINK HERE

It would never be the same without him. It says he wants to start a family???? Are he and Julie still together??? Interesting.

Snoozin' on the beach
    I have no idea if he is leaving or not but I doubt he would. This show oo much of a money maker for him. He has the worst dye job on his hair this season. Jeff, your middle aged, nothing is gonna hide that no matter how young your girlfriend is

Gosh, wouldn't it be just WONDERFUL if Romber co-hosted if and when Jeff hangs up the safari shirt?

"The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    It's one of the reasons I hated Celebrity Mole. It wasn't the same without Anderson Cooper. Jeff at least has his reasons for wanting to leave, and I can't say I blame him. However (and correct me if I'm wrong here) wasn't Survivor only confirmed up until 13 and then nothing beyond that? If Survivor 13 is Survivor's last season, then Jeff will probably stick around. I've thought for a long time that Mark Burnett is more preoccupied with his other shows anyway.

can't wait for survivor! coolguy's Avatar
    The only replacement I could stand is the host from The Amazing Race. But that would mean he would be gone from the Amazing Race...
    You stole my smart quote!

Hmm... interesting. Jeff Probst is to Survivor as Peanut Butter is to Jelly haha. They go hand in hand. I never knew there was a deal that after 13 Survivors, it could possibly end. If that's the case, he should just stick around. I think the last Survivor should be a mix of old Survivors and new ones. Just to see the dynamic between the "let's vote them out because they have played this" to "we are better than them because we've played this before" I think that's a good choice though. I mean there's only so much you can do with the show. Just imagine, Survivor 35 haha!

As for replacements, I don't know. I think Kathy Griffin would be HILARIOUS! I would watch just to see her. But being that it is a "serious" show, Anderson Cooper would be awesome at it. Or might as well put Burnett in the spotlight this time haha!

Just wondering, which Julie are we talking about? I hope not Chenbot haha!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder
    Gosh, wouldn't it be just WONDERFUL if Romber co-hosted if and when Jeff hangs up the safari shirt?

Best. Hosts. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder

Yeah, because we haven't seen enough of them on reality TV!

NOT!

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I really hope he changes his mind. Survivor just wouldn't be Survivor without Jeff Probst. He's a huge part of the show. I agree with the poster who said Celeb Mole sucked so bad becuase it didn't have Anderson Cooper.

Love 'em or hate 'em, reality hosts like Probst, Ryan Seacrest, and Phil Koegen make the show. The only one I could stand to see replaced is Julie Chen from Big Brother.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguy
    The only replacement I could stand is the host from The Amazing Race. But that would mean he would be gone from the Amazing Race...
    Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT touch Phil from the Amazing Race". The man makes half of the show!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast