+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Is Jeff Probst leaving after season 12?

Originally posted by SRG_SSI
    Any thoughts it could be Danni?
    I actually read an article that speculated it could be Danni, I'll link to it if I can remember. That'd be cool!

Just as long as it's not Elisabeth Hasselbeck or whatever her last name is. This is the only person who could actually ruin Survivor!

Quote Originally Posted by bluesboi
    Just as long as it's not Elisabeth Hasselbeck or whatever her last name is. This is the only person who could actually ruin Survivor!
    Oh hell, there are dozens of people who could ruin Survivior. Hundreds maybe.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Ever thought about two co-hosts doing the show?
    One female and one male?

FORT Fogey
    I really think any former Survivor player serving as host would ruin it. They'd think they knew exactly how to play the game (just look at Steph, who thinks she's an expert now) and probably be a little too arrogant about how others play, especially when a move backfires on someone.

Let's go for an unknown who can make his/her own mark.

If Jiffy's stupid enough to leave a good thing, let him and his badly-dyed hair go. I don't watch it for him anyway. A good replacement host might even boost ratings a bit.

I'd prefer an unknown also, I can't see them going with a former player....
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

How often IS he on location. There seems to always be a Survivor on or one starting soon. I wonder how much time it really takes being on location. Does he get to bring, oh whats her name......with him? Maybe he wants to start a family or something. But really does anyone know how long it takes to make one of these.

Quote Originally Posted by tickerrose
    How often IS he on location. There seems to always be a Survivor on or one starting soon. I wonder how much time it really takes being on location. Does he get to bring, oh whats her name......with him? Maybe he wants to start a family or something. But really does anyone know how long it takes to make one of these.
    I just read that he is now at an undisclosed location filming the next Season. Julie, or as you refer to her, oh what's her name, was in Guatemala. If they wanted to start a family, it sure seems as though they would have some time between challenges & tribal councils to figure out how. I figure you have to add on at least a couple of weeks for pre shoot preparation etc. to the 39 day competition.

Host

I read an article yesterday also saying that Ryan Seacrest (sp?) from the American Idol was in the running for the hosting job. Now I think he would be great at the job.

He has my vote.
    Frankly Jamie we don't give a damn.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettO
    I read an article yesterday also saying that Ryan Seacrest (sp?) from the American Idol was in the running for the hosting job. Now I think he would be great at the job.
    Every final, decisive vote would be preceded by, "Who's voted out of the tribe? We'll find out after the break,"

Seacrest would be terrible for the job.

+ Reply to Thread