+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/15 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Not over yet.....
    my observations- i'm watching on tivo time

Lots of thick necked guys... especially bobby jon. He is HUGE!

I'm not sure where to ask this question. We all know the debut was tonight. Does anyone know the date of the finale?

Quote Originally Posted by girl in green
    I'm not sure where to ask this question. We all know the debut was tonight. Does anyone know the date of the finale?

Unless something changes, it's December 15th.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Thanks Suncat. I had a group of friends over to watch tonight and we had so much fun that we were already talking about a finale party.

Had to laugh 4 strong guys on Yuckum(sp) annd they are writhing in pain on the ground and it's the women who are standing and kickin butt. Jim had to go he tore a bicep and I have a feeling Blake will be next. On a personal note Thank you Survivor gods for bringing back Stephanie( looking in rock hard shape) may the Mayian Gods smile on you .

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    No, Bobby is not a genius, but he's not dumb. I'm sure everyone would be spouting off Calculus after being dehydrated. Not me. I was really worried about him. Him passing out? Is a very bad thing. My poor Bobby. And poor Blake. They just gotta win something. Bobby's gotta get immunity!
    No one asked him to "spout off calculus". A guy who POINTS OUT to his teammates that this is his SECOND chance at a million after already experiencing the game is DUMB. Not to mention that so far, his greatest strength from his first opportunity, i.e., his work ethic and refusal to quit has not been in evidence, because this time, he's made himself sick. So he doesn't even have that to point to as to why he should be kept on the team. And still, he reminds them that he's had a shot at this before. Sorry, that is dumb. I think maybe your, um, bias is affecting your critical thinking?

I'm not positive on that, as that's a Thursday, and the finale has been on a Sunday in the past (hasn't it? I think?) So it MIGHT be December 18.

Oh, just have two parties
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel
    Actually, he was drafted by and played 5 or 6 years for the Dallas Cowboys as backup to Danny White. Then he went to the Colts and I think he finished up with a year for the Cardinals -- not positivie about the last.
    I have a Gary Hogaboom Rookie Card, I wonder if it goes up in value if he wins this. probably go from .60 to .70 cents

FORT Fogey
    Not that great a surprise when pretty much everyone figured it out already. Looks like Bobby Jon's on a team of losers again. Good to see both of them.

Liked the idea of opening with a challenge from the beginning, but I have trouble believing the results.

Gary seems like he's headed down the older/overbearing path that gets booted fairly quickly. Judd's mouth could get him in trouble. Margaret the caretaker could go far. Blake looks like an easy target.

Quote Originally Posted by sukee
    Wonder if there was anything in those spikes that could cause him to throw up
    I'm no expert on trees or pain (I don't even play a dr on tv!) but I know that in some people pain can cause nausea. Mr. Coz said not him, and that's true, but I know once I did get sick and I couldn't figure out from what and along with that I was very dizzy and passing out.

My guess is that he threw up from the pain, not any poison, and I think that Margaret alluded to that fact as well.

edited to add:

I love this new show, and I was so happy for Steph. Looks like it will be a gruelling time this season, which should make the people happy who complain it's not enough about actual survival.

+ Reply to Thread