+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/15 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

I think that Lydia will be the first gone on team Steph. She seemed to really hold them back in the Luxury Challenge, and they had her carrying the torch in the immunity challenge. How useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt
    Well, if they put it on a spit and roasted it, it would look a great deal like a human baby, so yeah, I think a LOT of people would be protesting! Skinned and spitted rabbits look that way too. Nasty!

hmmmm... true... very true... still amused slightly by the idea.... maybe its because the word "monkey" amuses me.. I imagine the monkeys stealing their food and things, and then them getting frustrated with them, and striking "revenge" and getting some food at the same time...
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by elusive
    I think that Lydia will be the first gone on team Steph. She seemed to really hold them back in the Luxury Challenge, and they had her carrying the torch in the immunity challenge. How useless.
    She's short, something like 4'10" or 4'11". Hence, short legs. That could work against her. However, in one of her videos, she was showing off her muscles. If it's just strength, not length of stride, she may do well. Ha, amusing thought -- Lydia versus Gary in some contest. Fortunately for them, they're on the same team. Besides, since Bobby Jon is on the other team, perhaps Yaxha will never lose an immunity challenge!

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahim
    Sadly, that amuses me, and I don't know why...
    I'm sure they were upset about the rat in season 1 and the chickens (in a couple seasons I think). But, I wasn't on their list then.
    But there is humor in vegetarian-peace-hippies. They do some good things, but they get so carried away...
    Save the bohemian speckled fruitfly!!

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders
    I'm sure they were upset about the rat in season 1 and the chickens (in a couple seasons I think). But, I wasn't on their list then.
    But there is humor in vegetarian-peace-hippies. They do some good things, but they get so carried away...
    Save the bohemian speckled fruitfly!!

Exactly!!! lol..

Bobby Jon does seem to be cursed...
    Last edited by elusive; 09-15-2005 at 09:17 PM. Reason: **if i edit before I post I wouldnt have to do this!

First Impressions of the first episode:

We had a great deal of invisible Survivors after only an hour-long premiere. We didn't see much from anybody on Yaxha, especially Amy, Brianna, Jamie, Lydia, Morgan, and Rafe. We didn't even see much from Brooke and Danni, and they at least went to the first tribal council.

The Steph and BJ twist was not delivered as I hoped it would be. I was thinking they would come back in some creative manner, not just added to the tribes.

The amount of injuries this episode saw is unparalleled. It may or may not have anything to do with the location, but it's still interesting.

We weren't shown any strategy whatsoever pertaining to the first boot. All we had was a few minutes of quick discissions that didn't really really add much. Still, it was painfully obvious that the vote was between Bobby Jon and Jim, and the editing BJ got made it clear that Jim was the first boot. I feel sorry for the guy.

That "Family Moment" at the end of the show was rather...random. Strange. I don't know, it felt weird to me.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana
    Blake - YUMMMY!
    Shhhh - Bobby Jon - You are sooo cute when you are silent.

hehehe.. ohh gawd yes he is..

FORT Newbie & Old FORT TELLitLIKEitIS's Avatar
    I agree with a lot of what you say Cable101. I felt it was all surface and no depth really. Of course, I must say I'm already rooting for Stephenie again. I was so glad her team won immunity. And I've established a dislike for a couple of the characters. I think that Nukom is very lucky to have a nurse on their team...good grief...could anything else have gone wrong?

Next week looks bad too for Blake. I think that tree thing really did him in. I felt so bad for Jim getting booted already. It was his ideas that won them the first challenge. But older people just never seem to last long in this game and the fact that he hurt himself didn't bode well.

Looking forward to seeing how this all develops next week.....
    "Until mankind is peaceful enough not to have violence on the news, there's no point in taking it out of shows that need it for entertainment value!" - Cher, Clueless

You know, it brings up a good point, I don't know that with out Margaret (which Jim voted out? why?!?) that the boys would have had any kind of recovery.. they need her at this point.. you saw the boys, they are trying to get up and move around and she is just like, stop, lay down, relax, drink this water...

+ Reply to Thread