+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CBS Survivor Fantasy League

I don't seem to be getting a leaderboard when I log in. How can we see how the tribe is doing? Also, any tips on these bonus questions? They seem like a wild shot in the dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Plecoptera
    I don't seem to be getting a leaderboard when I log in. How can we see how the tribe is doing? Also, any tips on these bonus questions? They seem like a wild shot in the dark.
    Your definately right about a wild shot in the dark. Play close attention to promos and the web promo, sometimes they will give away details that could lead to a clue of points in the regular category as well as bonus points.

I also see that the point system results are not showing. I also noticed that bonus points aren't registering yet as well, as I had Stephanie being 1st interviews at TC and she was so I should have got 40 points and I did not. CBS seems to be going a little slow on the Fantasy Game this year as well as having problems on BB6 with their fantasy game but I am sure it will all get fixed, hopefully sooner than later. I expect when we see the link to the leaderboard and how our tribe picks scored their points we should see all the bugs worked out.

"Woooo.. shut up!" dustparticle05's Avatar
    In case if anyone is still interested, there's 3 spots available on the FortFans#2 tribe.

Is anybody else wondering when the CBS Webmasters are going to fix all the problems with their Fantasy game? I still can't view the scores of the rest of our FORT tribe, plus I'm missing 40 points from having Stephenie pegged as first interviewed at TC.

Quote Originally Posted by cable101
    Is anybody else wondering when the CBS Webmasters are going to fix all the problems with their Fantasy game? I still can't view the scores of the rest of our FORT tribe, plus I'm missing 40 points from having Stephenie pegged as first interviewed at TC.
    I am expierencing the same problems. I am getting so frustrated with CBS, first a lot of problems with BB6 and now S11. Hopefully soon they will get it together. I am also missing where you can see how each player scored.

FORT Newbie

Problems here too.

I'm having problems too. It says my total score is 0, but in the breakdown of my points it says I've earned 38. Weird.

I tried to get my tribemates and join a tribe, but it's not working too well right now. I'll try again later.

"Woooo.. shut up!" dustparticle05's Avatar
    Erm, I just went to trade a few of my Survivors in and I wound up getting the ones I already had on the left side of the screen, and the Amazing Race families on the right half of the screen for those who I could recieve. I totally should have tried it and see what happened! But I refreshed it and it was working properly again.

FORT Newbie

Any one else having problems

Is any one else having problems with their score showing as 0?
    My score total is 0, but when I "click here to see how you scored" it says I have 122 points. What's up with that?

You know, I'm happy the webmasters fixed up the Fantasy game a bit. We can now see the leaderboards and how well our tribes are doing. But I'm wondering if I'll ever recieve the 80 points I should have from Stephenie being first interviewed at tribal council in the last two episodes (which would put me at the top of our tribe's leaderboards).

Anyway, good job to Honeyoats for leading our tribe currently, even if there are still quite a few points yet to be distributed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast