+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CBS Survivor Fantasy League

I just signed up for the FortFans#1 tribe. I had a lot of trouble, too, though. I finally got it to work by using Firefox, and one time when I was getting into it I had to clear my history, cache, everything. The fantasy site is really buggy. I would suggest trying different browsers.

Sk8Leigh

I am having issues....but I will try it again when I get home.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Well, I finally was able to get my chosen Survivors to show up, join the FORT team, and assign my bonus categories. Now all that's left is seeing how it all plays out...

"Woooo.. shut up!" dustparticle05's Avatar
    Well, I have my team picked out and have assigned the bonus categories, and then I went to join the FortFans#1 tribe and got the regular CBS Fantasy background with a white box about an inch and a half high with the words "The Tribe FortFans" in small font in the middle... what does that mean? Am I part of the tribe or not? LOL...

I was just fiddeling around with it more and got a screen that said "You are already a member of FortFans," so I guess I managed to get it to work.. LOL!

ETA: I'm a member of FortFans#2. Just to let anyone else know who isn't getting into the FortFans #1 tribe.. just try #2 with the same password and you should get in.

FORT Newbie

Survivor Fantasy

Hi Everone,

I got that white box too. It says up at the top that the tribe is full.
    So I created a second tribe. I hope if you sign up you stick with it and have fun. We can compete against tribe #1 for bragging rights.

FortFans#2 is the tribe name

fansofrealitytv is the password (small letters)

Good Luck and fun playing!!!

I've got a question.. as a first time player, how is does the points system work for the Tribes? Is it an average per player, or is it accululative? Just wondering And good luck to both the Fort Tribes (and anymore that might happen to form within the next few weeks!)

Quote Originally Posted by dustparticle05
    I've got a question.. as a first time player, how is does the points system work for the Tribes? Is it an average per player, or is it accululative? Just wondering And good luck to both the Fort Tribes (and anymore that might happen to form within the next few weeks!)
    Its pretty simple, choose your team wisely, use resources if you dont mind being spoiled and try for the bonus points. Every person on your tribe gets accumilates points as an individual and they tribe combines each persons individual points each week. If you dont keep up on your individual team you will hurt your fort team, so please dont give up. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. As how you get points you score points for such things as crying, going in the water, winning challenges ect, however you can loose points if a player on your team is voted off so choose carefully, and again dont forget those bonus points, they are quick easy 40 points if you choose correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by SassySpokane
    Its pretty simple, choose your team wisely, use resources if you dont mind being spoiled and try for the bonus points. Every person on your tribe gets accumilates points as an individual and they tribe combines each persons individual points each week. If you dont keep up on your individual team you will hurt your fort team, so please dont give up. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. As how you get points you score points for such things as crying, going in the water, winning challenges ect, however you can loose points if a player on your team is voted off so choose carefully, and again dont forget those bonus points, they are quick easy 40 points if you choose correctly.
    Yeah, I did some last-minute shuffling and I *think* I wound up having Morgan in my picks. I think I understand the whole concept now.. I'm going to pick a little more wisely next time around.

Well..I guess I am in the first tribe. At work it didn't come up that I had joined, but now I have my bonus categories picked.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast