+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Survivor season 3 on OLN

T-Bird was one of my favorite Survivors ever. I was really sad again when she was voted off.

~*Sawyer's Love slave*~ sydneysummers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Daddy
    I checked the schedule and the 3 episodes starting on 10/12 come on twice. It comes on from 7-9pm and again from 10pm-1am. Of course, I am going to tape the show from 10pm-1am, because I also tape The Apprentice: Martha Stewart on that night. And unfortunately, Survivor no longer comes on at 3pm the following day. This schedule stinks!!!
    Thanks for the info and your right this schedule does suck.
    *Maeby*"I drugged him not to go all the way with him"
    *George Michael*"I think even the antidrug people would be okay with that"

Quote Originally Posted by E-Daddy
    I checked the schedule and the 3 episodes starting on 10/12 come on twice. It comes on from 7-9pm and again from 10pm-1am. Of course, I am going to tape the show from 10pm-1am, because I also tape The Apprentice: Martha Stewart on that night. And unfortunately, Survivor no longer comes on at 3pm the following day. This schedule stinks!!!
    Is this because of OLN covering the NHL now? I don't see how the Outdoor Life Network and the NHL corrilate to one another, but I guess money talks.

I'm not really happy with this, I have been enjoying coming home from work and watching Survivor as it gets dark at 6:30pm now. Oy.

Well, I have finally seen the episode that TBird aka Theresa was voted off. I liked her. She really played the game. I liked how she tried to flip it with Kim J the other girl into a woman vs guy thing, and I liked how she tried to flip it on to Lex and then on to Tom. This woman could think and strategize and she had the guts to take the necessary chances. If only Kim J had joined her on the initial foray the game could have definitely flipped. Against all the other females she would have won because of her strategy and she had very good chance against Lex. I personally feel she was one of the better players and would have liked to see her go further. I think she would have even done very well on All Stars and she is very low key but always thinking.

Theresa I wish you well.

Tom's gone. mmmm..... Still this would have been the perfect opportunity for Ethan and KJ to get rid of Lex, the strongest player of this series so far. Why Ethan thought he had a better chance with the jury against Lex I don't know. Oh, well.

Clarence thought he held the leadership position in his tribe. In his mind only.

From what he said I thought Brandon was going to vote for Kim J and not Ethan, cause that is what it sounded like. What did Kim do to initial piss him off??

What was with Kelly, if she was trying for a Sue Hawk that was ridiculous. Why is she blaming Kim for being voted out, Tom and Ethan did too.

After trying to decipher what Tom said, he sure has a mean streak in him and he doesn't like women very much. I think it is funny that he accuses Kim of riding the 3 guy's alliance coattails, but Tom rode the alliances coattails. His vote was just pure spite.

I have to give Bryant Gumble credit that he is the best interviewer or had the most control of the show so he could have a could have a good interview with the cast of the first 3 Survivors. The reunion shows sorta went down hill from there.

All done; the where are they now shows are fun but 5 hrs of Survivor for the night is enough.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    I have to give Bryant Gumble credit that he is the best interviewer or had the most control of the show so he could have a could have a good interview with the cast of the first 3 Survivors. The reunion shows sorta went down hill from there.
    I'll agree and disagree with that. One thing I liked about Bryant was that he made a point of talking to every Survivor instead of focusing on just one issue or a handful of contestants. On the other hand, sometimes he seemed to just be badgering on and trying to fill up time. Of all the reunion shows, Africa was my favorite. What I like about Jeff hosting is that he really knows what goes on behind the scenes, and the contestants know that, so they can't try to get out of an answer or be at ease that something won't be brought up. But the problem with Jeff is he does focus on whatever Survivor's he wants. He says he does that on purpose because why talk to a contestant who wasn't controversial or interesting and who didn't even last long into the game. Considering Vanuatu's reunion show focused largely on Ami (I swear he found a way to include her in every conversation) I'm sure this year's will be all about Stephenie

what episode are we at and what times are these episodes? I cannot read every post here sorry.
    I've devised an entire game, and its ready to go.
    This will be the TOUGHEST survivor yet!

SURVIVOR, MARIANO STYLE!

Coming Soon, once their is a lack of games.

+ Reply to Thread