+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Survivor season 3 on OLN

This is the first time I have watched this season. I really liked the idea of the 3 tribe swap. Took everyone off balance. They should try this again. But be verrrrrrrrrrrrry sneaky about it
    There's no place like home!

Silas got his comuppance, haha!!!

That is probably for me one of the best moments for me in S3 as well as
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Brandon being voted off for keeping Lex in the game.
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Silas and Lindsey getting booted is what made this season go downhill for me I almost quit watching out of protest (since Jeff even said he hated the Sambrats and look who got screwed out of that whole tribal switch) but wanted to see Frank and Teresa get it. Of course,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Lex's boneheaded desicion at TC to vote Kelly since he thought she was a mystery vote against him-I mean really, how dare anyone vote against him after he told everyone to vote for Clarence- is what made this season worse. After Kelly, everyone was either dull or unlikeable (okay, Lex would be the only one who would fall into that catergory). So then I stuck with it to see Lex get it. But karma got him a lot better in AS. Too bad Kelly couldn't have been there to see it happen.

I loved the 3 member switch, Mark Burnett had to do it the game was getting too predictable. What I liked was when the 3 members from Boran, all had the same reaction to the Gen xers. That they were lazy, lazy, lazy. I just got such a kick out of one of Lindsey's confessionals when she said how tired she was. Why, all she did was sleep all night and all day long.

Another moment was Silas blowing up at Theresa and Frank, he was as bad as when Lindsey had her hissy fit. Please you cannot treat people like trash and then tell them how to vote and actually think that is going to happen. Then when he went to Boran he was trying so hard that he got himself voted out. What was also funny was that just because he didn't like Frank he expected everyone else too also. All Silas did was expose himself as the slimy backstabber that he claimed Frank was. Also Therea, Frank and Linda were thinking strategy and not revenge but if they could get a twofer, why not. I wonder if Silas even realizes that Boran threw the immunity challenge. I doubt it. Then again it was a win win situation for Ethan either way Silas and Clarence, so many choices only one can go. What was hysterical was watching Silas and Clarence reach an agreement and actually think that they could rule the roast. This episode was fun.

Does Clarence even have a strategy at this point??

Tuesdays episode, ahhhhhh..... watching Lindsey fall apart was delicious. I have to admit Brandon's confessional were he said he was glad he was gay cause he couldn't stand the women's tears anymore was delicious. It was simply karma watching the Samburu kids fall apart, from thinking that they were the Kings of the world to will they even make it to the merge. Just because you are young and beautiful does not mean you can plan past your next snide remark. How they honestly thought that any of their tribe outside the sacred 4 would remain loyal to them after a merge considering how they were treated reminds a mystery. Lindsey reaction on learning Silas was voted off was priceless, between that and having Big Tom remove the tick from her butt makes me wonder why folks said this season was so boring.

Ding Dong, the king & queen of Gen-X Corp. has been overthrown in two episodes!!!

We are now at a point in the game where the show goes extremly downhill from here.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Lex is now out of control from here in!
    You have been warned. I don't want to relieve these episodes, but I've got to at least archive them.

First time seeing this season, and I am loving it! I hated the tribe switch only because I liked Tom, Kelly and Lex and didn't want them going over to the other tribe. I am so glad though that Frank and Teresa got the chance to actually play in this game and SO glad those kiddos got their arrogance put right back in their faces.

~*Sawyer's Love slave*~ sydneysummers's Avatar
    I was so thrilled to see Silas go! I just love this season!
    *Maeby*"I drugged him not to go all the way with him"
    *George Michael*"I think even the antidrug people would be okay with that"

Survivor Africa, for me was one of the Best.
    That group of Survivors had some very memorable moments. I wont ruin it

+ Reply to Thread