+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: TV Commercial...possible spoilers!

TV Commercial...possible spoilers!

Spoiler Alert************************* *******************

Have you guys seen the commercial for the new Survivor? It says something along the lines of, "If you were expecting a twist, you're not going to get one. You're going to get TWO!" There was a big emphasis placed on the word "two."

So it's seeming more and more likely that Bobby John and Stephenie (or two other former castaways) will be back this time.

I saw that a while back, I just wasn't sure if it was confirmed yet or not.

I have no idea if it's true...but I really hope that it is! I really liked Stephenie and Bobby Jon. Even though it was part of the game, I hated seeing their team wittled down to nothing. I know a lot of people would say "well, they already had their chance". While that is true, I'd still LOVE to see them on this season's Survivor.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

The previews have established a few things. One, the returning Bobby Jon and Stephenie twist is most assuredly true. Two, Stephenie is on Yaxha, the blue tribe, as the top of her head is seen in a clip of Yaxha at one point. This means Bobby Jon is left on Nakum, the yellow tribe. Three, the immunity challenge involves some canoe-rowing competition, as we are seen shots of both tribes racing heatedly in their canoes in the water. Four, the tribes appear to be left with more than previous seasons; they at least have canteens and some survival equipment, as well as a variety clothes (some Survivors are shown wearing two different outfits at two different times). What about only the clothes on their backs? I liked that.

Really, not much new information at all. All it really serves as is something to get me more excited about the upcoming season, which I suppose is exactly what they wanted.

EDIT: Actually, I forgot that the shot of Stephenie's head is in Rafe's interview video, not the previews for the first episode.

Quote Originally Posted by cable101
    What about only the clothes on their backs? I liked that.
    I'm sure they didn't want to repeat the disaster that was Angie's underwear.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    I'm sure they didn't want to repeat the disaster that was Angie's underwear.
    I forgot about that! Thanks, Broadway, for that mental picture!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Do you guys know what hte filming dates were for Guatemala? Meaning, did it start filming before the last one aired? If so, then the contestants would not have heard of Stephenie and Bobby Jon, which would be pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7
    I have no idea if it's true...but I really hope that it is! I really liked Stephenie and Bobby Jon. Even though it was part of the game, I hated seeing their team wittled down to nothing. .
    I agree Sunny, I especially admired and loved Stephenie. I'm thrilled to hear she'll be making a come-back.
    I know a lot of people would say "well, they already had their chance". While that is true, I'd still LOVE to see them on this season's Survivor.
    I figure if they could bring Rupert back, they certainly need to give Stephenie a second chance to be on a team that can actually play the game.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

"Woooo.. shut up!" dustparticle05's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johannaauthor
    Do you guys know what hte filming dates were for Guatemala? Meaning, did it start filming before the last one aired? If so, then the contestants would not have heard of Stephenie and Bobby Jon, which would be pretty cool.
    Filming was in June/July, so the contestants would know about Steph & Bobby Jon if they watched the Palau season.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Wait! Bobby Jon might be back? I've not been spoilering myself so I was clueless. If so, thank you, God. I thought the whole season would be utterly devoid of eyecandy after looking at the castaways. WOO!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast