+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: TV Commercial...possible spoilers!

It's not an if, there are absolutely 2 returning contestants and 99% sure it is Steph and BJ. In what capacity we don't know yet. I will start rooting against them if they are competing.

-shikigami

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by DamonVictor
    Commercial says 2 of the most popular all time survivors

I thinking

Colby and Rupert
    Nah I definitely don't think its Colby...he's now in the movies ("Red Eye") and I don't see him coming back on Survivor again...Rupert..nah I don't think so either....
    Obvious ones would probably be Bobby Jon and Stephanie, like everyone has been talking about.........
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama
    Nah I definitely don't think its Colby...he's now in the movies ("Red Eye") and I don't see him coming back on Survivor again...Rupert..nah I don't think so either....
    Obvious ones would probably be Bobby Jon and Stephanie, like everyone has been talking about.........
    Colby is in Red Eye?!! Now I know what I am doing tomorrow afternoon!!

I thought it could be Colby when they said "of all time". I liked Steph & Bobby Jon but not the twist of returning players or outcasts. That is not what made this a great show.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by soapqueen
    Colby is in Red Eye?!! Now I know what I am doing tomorrow afternoon!!

I thought it could be Colby when they said "of all time". I liked Steph & Bobby Jon but not the twist of returning players or outcasts. That is not what made this a great show.
    Yep, he plays a homeland security guard........he is mighty fine!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    Question: Do they get to live in the temples>? MAybe I am just confuised... I dont think so though... Sorry i guess maybe I am behind "the info highway"...

Statement: Steph was my fave to and I would love her back, and so was Bobby Jon... So i am not dissapointed.........> Also 3 of the survivors have twins, all identical to be exact... I actually wouldnt mind that twist!!

I am so excited for this season... I was a little weary about the contestants this year... but i am startting to feel better...

***DAVIS***

Quote Originally Posted by Davis_Rocks
    Question: Do they get to live in the temples>? MAybe I am just confuised... I dont think so though... Sorry i guess maybe I am behind "the info highway"...
    It seems that the tribes will be living around the temples, if not inside of them. There are shots from the commercials of Nakum's camp and Brandon getting palm fronds and such, and the camp is right by a Mayan temple. I assume this will also be the case for Yaxha. Now, whether the tribes actually enter the temples at any point is still up in the air. Either way, we're probably going to have a Mayan temple-themed tribal council area, which could end up looking really cool.

~*Sawyer's Love slave*~ sydneysummers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shikigami
    I have faith in MB, or Survivor would long ago have turned into just another reality show. I think/hope they have a creative method for bringing these players back, something novel and cool that will interest the fans and benefit the show. JP hates trick casting, that is a well known fact, so I believe there will be something cool to it, not just "hey BJ and Steph are here to compete again even though they both horribly blew it last season!!!!"

-shikigami
    ~*I agree, MB has never let us down before. Well, except for some of the people considered All Stars but I think that was based on availabilty! Survivor is one of the few shows that I still look forward to every season. This is a show that has not let me down. To me even the weaker seasons have been good.
    *Maeby*"I drugged him not to go all the way with him"
    *George Michael*"I think even the antidrug people would be okay with that"

"Woooo.. shut up!" dustparticle05's Avatar
    Confirmation that Stephanie and Bobby Jon ARE returning... TV Guide spilled the beans. http://online.tvguide.com/special/fa...p?pagewanted=2 Scroll to the Survivor: Guatemala preview.

I just don't know how I feel about it. It doesn't seem right to bring any past Survivors back. I wouldn't have minded until the disaster that was A.S.S. I wonder what the reasoning for bring them back is.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

dagwood I know. I fully think if I were out there, those people would be my first target. If they get immunity on the first go round fine, you are done the second time. You know the challenged? Great, you had your shot. ASS dropped the ball for a lot of people because all the "good" players got chopped early. Rob M, Amber, Rupert and Jenna will never be confused with great Survivors. Neither will BJ and Steph, which scares me. Do people really deserve 2 seasons to figure out how to suck?

This is what makes me think there is more to it, way more to it, and I favor the idea of some kind of trade off. Maybe they trade Brian for Steph?

-shikigami

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast