+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: TV Commercial...possible spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    I agree Sunny, I especially admired and loved Stephenie. I'm thrilled to hear she'll be making a come-back.
    Me too! Steph was my favorite! I was really disappointed in the break she got last season! I'm so happy she'll get another chance!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Newbie
    I love them both and would LOVE to see Bobby Jon again BUT I really don't think it's a good twist. Just MHO

Quote Originally Posted by whiterhino
    I love them both and would LOVE to see Bobby Jon again BUT I really don't think it's a good twist. Just MHO
    I agree with you. In my opinion they already had their chance. There are a lot of former "survivors" who got "screwed" (but that's a different topic, and I believe it's been covered again and again and again....), but that doesn't give them the right to come back.

I wish the rumors are false!!

K

I have faith in MB, or Survivor would long ago have turned into just another reality show. I think/hope they have a creative method for bringing these players back, something novel and cool that will interest the fans and benefit the show. JP hates trick casting, that is a well known fact, so I believe there will be something cool to it, not just "hey BJ and Steph are here to compete again even though they both horribly blew it last season!!!!"

-shikigami

after the boring summer tv.. i don't care who is on survivor.. i am just thrilled to be able to watch a new one again although i am one of the people who thinks it would just be best to see all NEW people and no more old people and no people who know each other lol... but again.. on the other hand, like i said already.. i will watch cause i love survivor

well considering how many people thought lil and burton didnt deserve a second chance, i dont get why everyone is so thrilled bobby jon and stefanie do

what is the differnce???

i agree, this is not a very good twist

if you want to talk about people being screwed, what about paschal, or mike the guy that got burned in the fire

in my opinion stefenie and bobby jon sealed thier own fate on palau with the stupid mistakes thier tribe made, bobby jon seemed to be more reasonable, but its the tribes own fault they were the worst tribe in survivor history

"Woooo.. shut up!" dustparticle05's Avatar
    What if they are part of the game, but not in it to win it? IIRC the Maya's had leaders within their groups. So what if Stephanie and Bobby Jon are there to play the "leadership" role of their tribe? They can't be voted out, but they can't win either. Maybe they will be allowed to cast votes when their tribe goes to Tribal Council? Or maybe they will just be thrown in the group with the others and have a shot again. Who knows.. we'll just have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by whiterhino
    Better twist than the twin thing people are worried about.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    I'm not for bringing back "outcasts", but it being Bobby Jon and Steph who could be returning, for me that makes it effortless to accept!!! I can't wait to watch both of them play again, especially Bobby Jon. Their fellow survivors will know who they are and what happened to them. These two will be at a disadvantage because they know nothing of their new tribemates. Instead of the "outcasts" they are more like "the underdogs". They spent their entire game in Palau as underdogs and now they're starting Guatemala as underdogs as well. I'm so excited to see Bobby Jon again I get alittle dizzy thinking about it. I hope that boy learned something the first time around.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Quote Originally Posted by dustparticle05
    What if they are part of the game, but not in it to win it? IIRC the Maya's had leaders within their groups. So what if Stephanie and Bobby Jon are there to play the "leadership" role of their tribe? They can't be voted out, but they can't win either. Maybe they will be allowed to cast votes when their tribe goes to Tribal Council? Or maybe they will just be thrown in the group with the others and have a shot again. Who knows.. we'll just have to wait and see.
    This was an idea I suggested in the "Survivor 11 Contestants Spoiler?" thread. It seems likely to me that Stephenie and Bobby Jon will represent "twin gods" of sorts for their tribes. I don't know what exactly being a "god" would entail, but perhaps they simply help their tribes in the challenges, vote at TC, and can't be voted off. I suppose once the merge hits they dissapear or something. I have a feeling this twist, whatever it is, will probably be executed well. If it amounts to good T.V., then I guess I can't complain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast