+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Rafe

Rafe

Rafe
    Ivy League Student
    Providence, RI

Bio:

Born in Salt Lake City, Utah, Rafe Judkins was raised in a huge Mormon family that includes more than 60 first cousins. Rafe’s mother, Lani, is an artist, and his father Ren, an inventor. Judkins’ unique childhood had him spending time painting rocks and taking apart machines. At age five, Judkins moved to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, where he attended Sewickley Academy for 14 years. During this time, Judkins spent his summers teaching English and science to inner city middle school students. He graduated cum laude in 2001 and was selected as the member of the senior class most likely to be on Survivor.

After graduation, Judkins moved to Providence, Rhode Island, to attend Brown University, where he concentrated in biology and anthropology. While in college, he managed Brown Outdoor Leadership Training (BOLT), a program designed to give students exposure to intense wilderness situations with small groups of people. He also expressed his love of food by founding a cooking class for students run by Brown’s head catering chef.

Judkins’ love for travel and adventure began early, driving around the country in a seventeen-passenger van with his family. Now 22 years old, he has been to all 50 states and 14 different countries, and he lived for seven months in Sydney, Australia. He believe you haven’t really experienced a place unless you’ve slept on the ground and woken up to the sunrise there (cities excluded). He also enjoys tennis, swimming, water skiing, and screenwriting. He is proudest of his ability to play Beethoven’s “Ode to Joy” on the piano with his toes. Rafe’s hero is his mother, Lani, who is brilliant, beautiful, and charming enough to do anything with her life, but she chose to be his mother. He believes she made him every bit the man he is today.

Judkins currently resides in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, with his mother, father, and brother, Landon. His birth date is January 8, 1983.

Favorites:

Colors: Blue-green
    Scents: Acqua Di Gio cologne
    Flowers: Honeysuckle
    Board Games: Cranium
    Video Games: Mario Kart
    Sports to Play: Tennis, swimming
    Sports Teams: Utah Jazz, Runnin’ Utes, Sydney Swans
    Outdoor Activities: Water skiing, hiking, backpacking
    TV Shows: Survivor, Alias
    Movies: Braveheart; Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon; Best in Show
    Actors: Michael Vartan
    Actresses: Jennifer Garner
    Music: The Corrs, Natalie Imbruglia, Live
    Magazines: Entertainment Weekly
    Books/Authors: Ken Follet, David Baldacci, Kenzaburo Oe
    Cereals: Rice Krispie Treats, Trix, Mini-Wheats with fruit
    Fruits: Watermelon, honeydew, strawberries
    Snack Foods: Doritos
    Cookies: Peanut butter with a Hershey Kiss on top
    Candy Bars: Reese’s, NutRageous
    Alcoholic Drinks: No favorite
    Non-Alcoholic: Berry smoothie
    Last edited by Mantenna; 08-11-2005 at 10:03 PM.

Sports Teams: Utah Jazz, Runnin’ Utes
    He didn't say BYU...I love this guy. (yeah, rooting for the guy born in my city, pretty pathetic isn't it? )
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Judkins’ love for travel and adventure began early, driving around the country in a seventeen-passenger van with his family.
    In my day, we called that a bus.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

What's reality???
    How can he live in Pittsburgh and not be a Steelers or Pirates or Pens fan??? Something's not right.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    In my day, we called that a bus.
    Honey, he's Mormon...most of them need buses and delude themselves that it is a car.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

He is proudest of his ability to play Beethoven’s “Ode to Joy” on the piano with his toes.

That's either REALLY impressive or a guy with too much time on his feet hands
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

I think we'll all end up liking this guy, and I think his fellow castaways will too. I can see him going to the end, and I would not be surprised if he won. He has good chances despite the fact that I think he can play a good strategic game, simply because he seems to be very charismatic.

I am hoping he is just fun and humorous, and not just funny sad.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Not gonna get far, maybe 3rd out. He'll be wierd, like Ashlee from last season. Both Mormons. Strange ...

Now that I see it, both him and Brian are gay, are Ivy League Students. It is the Summer of Secrets!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast