+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Rafe

He's my favorite of the remaining survivors. He's playing a good game. I hope he wins it all.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    I love how Rafe is winning challenge after challenge and the others are oblivious. And, he's such a sweetie, too. I'm definitely rooting for Rafe to win the whole enchilada.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

ITA Rafe is the biggest threat and he is playing a good game, by being diplomatic instead of shooting his mouth off. Would like to see him win the whole thing!

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by soapqueen View Post
    ITA Rafe is the biggest threat and he is playing a good game, by being diplomatic instead of shooting his mouth off.
    I agree. He has made the right moves at the right time. I can just see him in F2 arguments. I wouldn't be surprised if he has been mulling what to say going against each person already. He is a smart cookie that will present himself well in final TC, assuming he makes it that far. That's something a couple of them will have trouble with, being so short on brains

Rafe seemed to have a lapse and forget that he was gay when he enjoyed frolicking with Cindy in the warm water at the water fall so much and got all touchy feely.

FORT Regular
    I think that's why Rafe was able to frolic in the thermal waterfall with Cindy...she's notoriously NOT touchy-feely--Rafe alluded to that--but she can't feel at all threatened or groped by a gay guy...so it's all harmless and raised her comfort level.

Still not quite sure where the great love-fest between them started though...like when Cindy was saying there wasn't anybody better to share the reward with, etc. I have to say that was surprising--delightful, of course but surprising.

I think it's great that they both have a love of the game...but are also taking the time to enjoy the exceptional natural beauty of the landscape and to revel in the culture that surrounds them. It was also nice to see them signal that they genuinely enjoyed each others' company...like when Rafe toasted to "many more meals in exotic locales"...

Ah, I can see them airboating through the Everglades in the near future...

LC

FORT Regular
    Not to worry, sugarlady, I'm sure that once Rafe lays his sapphire orbs on his man, the hunky Stephen Busken, again he'll be back on track and extolling the benefits and luxuries of man-on-man action...

LC

CCL
    I like Rafe best out of his alliance. But he does seem to be led around by Stephenie, which bothers me. And he always seems so baffled when he wins the immunity, as if it was unexpected. If he doesn't expect him to win it, it is not a surprise that the others don't view him as a threat. I hope his strength in immunity challenges leads to him showing more strength in the game. I don't want him to get all cocky, of course. Just more assertive.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyCoetzer View Post
    Not to worry, sugarlady, I'm sure that once Rafe lays his sapphire orbs on his man, the hunky Stephen Busken, again he'll be back on track and extolling the benefits and luxuries of man-on-man action...

LC
    I guess he just had a lapse after so many days without his usual male companionship. We also shouldn't assume that being gay makes him incapable of playing a female alliance.

FORT Regular
    Absolutely, sugarlady.....team "Will & Grace" all the way! Go Rafe and Cindy!

+ Reply to Thread