+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Rafe

I hope we get to know more about Danni this week.

Yes Rafe is a nice guy....certainly nicer than the two J's.
    Frankly Jamie we don't give a damn.

Personally,

I can't wait to see if "Mr. Nice Guy" will finally get his fill of Judd when Gary spills the beans about the idol.

That is a "double-cross" any way you look at it.
    The stars at night...are big and bright

Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar
    Personally,

I can't wait to see if "Mr. Nice Guy" will finally get his fill of Judd when Gary spills the beans about the idol.

That is a "double-cross" any way you look at it.
    Oh yeah...I hope that happens tonight. Judd is an AWFUL liar so I'm sure they will know Gary is telling the truth.

FORT Fogey
    What goes around comes around. Someone will get bit - either Judd about the idol or Rafe and the others for not inviting Judd into the Jaimie-boot

FORT Regular
    I wonder if Rafe would have attempted such a move if he didn't have the immunity necklace around his neck? It certainly gave him more leeway to ferment unrest with Steph and Lydia (however initially unwilling the latter seemed to be to oust Jamie) to pull of their mini coup d'etat.

Let's just hope that Rafe's proficiency in the ICs doesn't come back to bite him in the derriere in the coming weeks (especially coupled with Judd's outrage next week at being left out of the loop...though Steph will probably get more flak for that methinks...or at least I hope so).

Even if he felt he had to "check with Steph first" it was nice to see Rafe play a central and prominent role in the goings-on tonight...who knew he was this gifted in persuasion and physicality? Quelle surprise!

LC

Quote Originally Posted by cable101
    Actually, I think that's better than Stephenie being in first, along with Bobby Jon after he's already been booted, which is what is currently happening on the CBS site. If Gary, Rafe, Jamie, and Danni were out of the picture, I'd be tempted to vote for Judd too.
    Judd is popular because he just went all the way....yes siree, doing the full monty in Survivor brings up your popularity!

FORT Regular
    Judd full-frontal in a shower...Gary previously full-frontal in a shower at the tribe mix-up...and all we get of Rafe is him changing his shirt, oh, twice, in the entire show!

We've never even seen Rafe swimming in the pool! Not once! He's always just sitting on the side...time to let the Guatemalan sun bronze his luscious flesh...

FORT Newbie

I love this guy!

I really love this guy! he make us alive everytime we seen him on tv! goosh! he really turn me on!

Go Rafe!!! Who knew Rafe would turn into a challenge threat especially after his little rope ladder debacle. And way to go booting Jamie Rafe, now it's time to cut your ties with Judd and Stephenie.

And, he even has the smarts to admonish himself for winning too many challenges in a row. Putting a target on his back.

Yes sir....this little " Mr. Peepers " is fooling everyone.

I love it.
    The stars at night...are big and bright

+ Reply to Thread