+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Lydia

Snoozin' on the beach
    Lydia's complaining didn't bother me...It's the first time she's done it all season. That's pretty good not to have bitched/whined once in 9 episodes. It's not like she's carried on and on every episode for 2 seasons straight with whining and complaining like Steph has done.

And she was right on the money about Stephanie. It's too bad the rest of them don't get it.

Lydia bugged me last night. She was bitching about feeling like an outsider, but it looked like she was the one who "distanced" from the others. If she was worried about being tossed aside, she should have stuck to their side like glue. Keep your enemies closer, ya know?
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Lydia's still my favorite... I can't stand Stephenie... she needs to go. Now. She loses one reward challenge, and the rest of the show becomes the Stephenie Whines Show.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Of the 6 remaining she is by far my least favorite. And as far as I'm concerned the least deserving of the win. I would like to see her go next.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    And she was right on the money about Stephanie. It's too bad the rest of them don't get it.
    Lydia is not my favourite, and I don't want her to win. But I
    definitely like her better than Stephenie. Since when is it a capital
    crime to take out one of your tribemates because you're hoping to
    get farther in a reward challenge and get some food? Yeah, I can see
    why Stephenie was peeved, but her reaction was above-and-beyond.
    Seems Lydia's not out of the alliance (as per Queen Stephenie's dictates).
    I hope some of the others clue in and join Lydia in getting rid of Stephenie.
    Then they can get rid of Lydia and I'd be happy.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I think whether or not someone deserves to go to the final shouldn't be based on whether or not they finish first or last in a physical challenge but rather on how hard they try. A 20 something year old guy who is in great shape is going to beat just about anyone-so really, isn' he by definiton given an advantage over someone like Lydia? I usually root for someone I know isn't giving up despite having to work twice as hard. I could care less who wins a challenge-that doesn't indicate anything to me other than they hit the gym a lot. Someone like Lydia is totaly relateable to a lot of people who watch- she's physically outmatched by just about everyone- and being so short doesn't help her cause at all. But, I think she trries hard and she woerks a lot at camp and other than last night she hasn't whined or complained a bit. I think Steph was mad someone she considers so beneath her had the guts to knock her out of the challenge. Like, how dare Lydia of all people challenge my standing within the tribe! It just annoys the heck out of me that Stephanie is really looked upon as this person who should not be challenged. Gary called it right at the tribal council- these idiots are tripping over themselves in their efforts to worship her. It's a total free ride for her and I only hope Lydia does something to upset the balance of Judd and Steph. She ( Lydia) certainly aluded to wanting Steph out of the way...

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    I agree. She's not my favorite but kudos to her for standing up to Steph and speaking her mind!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I have really never liked Lydia, she saids she feels like an outsider, but to me she is distancing herself form the group....She was upset that Cindy didn't take her on the reward and she broke stephanie jug first, this was not very smart on lydia's part in the scheme of things......Lydia could have felt those things but she shouldn't of acted on them, if you are truly there to win the game......She just placed herself next in line to go

Snoozin' on the beach
    That's how StephaME got her air of entitlement.
    God forbid someone dares breaks her pot and knocks her out of the challenge! Good for Lydia for smashing her pot. Steph alone doesn't have the power to get rid of her. 3 others have to go along so Lydia is not out of it yet

+ Reply to Thread