+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Judd

You have to admit it was pretty funny when he referred to Cindy as Dr. Doolittle.

I wonder how he will do without Bobby Jon since he and BJ acted like they were on a camping trip and didn't do squat while they let all the other women worked. Would love to see how that plays out now since the tribes are shifted.
    Merry Christmas!

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    I think he'll do just fine. I like him alot, he cracks me up. He's playing a good game so far, in my view. Go Judd!! Hope it's BJ, Brandon, Amy and Judd in the F4.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

I like him too. I like his sense of humor. He's the kind a guy I could sit back and have a few beers with. Besides being a big hardheaded guy myself I too have that Hero complex.

I have to say that Judd annoys the h++l out of me. I can't see him as a big loveable guy - to me he's just stupid. The look on his face when Margret told him how the voting order most likely would be if they voted out Brooke said it all... He just could wrap his little head around it

K

Quote Originally Posted by lopevian
    I think he'll do just fine. I like him alot, he cracks me up. He's playing a good game so far, in my view. .

LOL...You sure are in the minority huh... I think by far...that was the most stupid move ever in Survivor history...He is now basically a puppet...If the original Yaxha members (Steph and Jamie) wants to vote him off...he's at their disposal...And the fact that whatever Margaret said couldn't beat any sense to him does show him as totally clueless in this game...

I liked him after that mud challenge when he outwitted Jamie in the last 5 seconds but from then on...It has been all downhill for me...
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    I think he'll be okay because Margaret and Cindy will most likely not be on the jury, and Brooke certainly won't. Judd doesn't care what they think, nor does he need to. He was playing Margaret, pretending to be enlightened and confused and "oh my goodness whatever will I do..." when he knew exactly what he was going to do and that was get her out of his jungle. I think Steph and Jamie do have a connection with Judd, I don't see that as far fetched or hard to buy at all. And should Judd make it to the merge, and the three "B" boys are still there, they won't care that Judd took out a "real" Nakumian first over a "shuffled" Nakumian. Heck, Judd will only have done what the four of them had planned to do anyway. As for this "betrayal", most won't even remember it, except for a few non-jury members at the loser lodge. Infact, if Judd makes it to the final two, he might even bring it up himself, as evidence of him playing the game, of him "surviving". IMHO it was a smart move.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Brandon
    I think by far...that was the most stupid move ever in Survivor history
    Really? I think there have been some far dumber moves that have been made in this game. You can watch just about any season and see a stupid mistake that definitely trumps Judd's move. Sticking to his Nakum alliance, Judd risked a tie, which could have resulted in a bad situation for him, depending on how it all worked out (which would be out of his control). In the long run, it's hard to predict how it will work out for him. I don't see him as being a Yaxha puppet, but as a crucial vote. His chances in Yaxha's alliance may actually be better than the ones he had in Nakum's, just because the plotters at Yaxha will need his vote. I find it difficult to say whether it was a wise move, because it's difficult to say how it will work out for him. However, I think it is far too early to be calling it "stupid." It could end up playing out very well for him.

The way I see it, Judd was low man on the pole for the girls on his old tribe. The way the editing looked to me is more like they snubbed him until they knew they needed his vote. He was thier "tag-a-long" vote and wanted to use the fear of being outnumbered (along old tribal lines) to keep him in line. If it had come to it those women would have kicked him to the curb before any of them went home.

This way he can be a player, or at least try. He is far more valuable than Lydia in the challenges and possibly Rafe. We don't really know how smart he is. I know he is a doorman but sometimes "street smarts" is more important. A nw York Doorman can make a comfortable living, or at least comparable to someone working in a "cube".

Why does someone need to make that alliance and have it set in stone after the first day? Rob C. (Amazon) switched every time he saw an advantage or felt threatened. He made it to final three if I remember correctly but didn't have Morasco's endurance. Jeff calls him the greatest player to never win survivor. I'm sure there was more to the conversation between Jamie/Judd/Stephanie. promises were probally made and I think the "doorman" could sniff out a lie. I know I'll watch and see.

Just a note though. I read up thread and saw someone saying Judd got sick and was lazy. I didn't get the impression he was lazy. Like he said at tribal, he threw up, got it out of his system and was done. He was complaining about Blake not doing any work (while he and BJ were working)

Quote Originally Posted by Grimjack
    Rob C. (Amazon) switched every time he saw an advantage or felt threatened. He made it to final three if I remember correctly but didn't have Morasco's endurance. Jeff calls him the greatest player to never win survivor.
    Actually, Rob's paranoia cost him the game. If Judd jumps ship too much, it will come back to bite him in the ass (I just realized that could be a really clever pun if you connect it with Rob's boot on ASS). So far, however, he's in a fine position, and probably a better one that he was in earlier. It is how Judd uses his position that will determine how far he makes it once the merge hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimjack
    Just a note though. I read up thread and saw someone saying Judd got sick and was lazy. I didn't get the impression he was lazy. Like he said at tribal, he threw up, got it out of his system and was done.
    According to Brooke, Judd did get rather sick from the hike, and spent a lot of time by himself away from camp. We may not have seen it, but I have a feeling Judd's not the hardest worker out there.

+ Reply to Thread