+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Jamie

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    I don't like his style, but I don't agree with those who say he's physically unattractive--you all are being influenced by his personality!
    Yes, we are influenced by his personality. Unfortunately, the more he talks, the uglier he gets. A reverse Cyrano, so to speak - can we call Jamie "Draino"?
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Jamie is "OK" looking ~ pretty average, IMO. But once he opens his mouth & all that ugliness comes out, then all bets are off. It just makes him completely ugly, inside & out.

It's like someone who isn't really good-looking, but if they have a great personality, then they seem more attractive, but with Jamie, it's the opposite.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Unfortunately, when a person causes such negetativity there can't possibly be anything attractive about them. Picture me turning around and spitting about now. He leaves such a bad taste in my mouth.
    Sorry about that graphic.
    And at first I thought it was just BJ that brought out his bad side. But lordy, he was after all the others. "Can't sleep in my area".........way to influence friends. Not !!!!!
    The stars at night...are big and bright

FORT Regular
    I'm sorry....but anyone who acts like such a jerk and then has the temerity to paint himself onto the Xhakum flag under the name "J-Dog" has lost all my respect (as if it weren't gone already, but I digress)

Back to the kennel, J-Dog...back to the kennel...

LC

FORT Newbie
    Interesting posts. I know the guy personally, and he's a great guy. In truth, though, his twin is a nicer guy.

His days are numbered. When you've got your closest ally telling you to shut up, it's all over, because if Bobby Jon doesn't bust him in the jaw, then Judd will.

What really cracked me up was when one of the scenes opened by showing one of the howler monkeys yawning and then, right after that, cut to Jamie yawning. [A little foreshadowing, maybe, seeing as how Judd can't stand the howler monkeys ]

Quote Originally Posted by LadyCoetzer
    I'm sorry....but anyone who acts like such a jerk and then has the temerity to paint himself onto the Xhakum flag under the name "J-Dog" has lost all my respect (as if it weren't gone already, but I digress)

Back to the kennel, J-Dog...back to the kennel...

LC
    This post gets my vote for the most eloquently put post on the FORT this year!!! Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by JoJoDea
    Interesting posts. I know the guy personally, and he's a great guy. In truth, though, his twin is a nicer guy.
    Really????

By personally, do you mean...realllllly well or are you just an aquaintance who wouldn't possibly see his temper tantrums or rudeness to other people?

And since we don't know him and can only go by his ACTIONS...you will have to excuse our opinions of the J-Dog.

"Who let the dog out? "
    The stars at night...are big and bright

FORT Newbie
    Originally Posted by Lonestar:

Really????

By personally, do you mean...realllllly well or are you just an aquaintance who wouldn't possibly see his temper tantrums or rudeness to other people?

And since we don't know him and can only go by his ACTIONS...you will have to excuse our opinions of the J-Dog.

By personally, I mean really well. I can't imagine why he's behaving the way he is. He's actuallly a good guy. I just find it unimaginable why he's apparently acting like a horse's behind.

Have you been watching the show. I think I would have realized what a jerk he was sooner if he had talked more. Is colors are really showing right now. I think you can really measure someones charecter by how they act when they feel they have power. Do you think he would be such a jerk if he thought his head was on the chopping block? Most likely not. But it is hard for a leapord to hide his spots for long.
    Jamie just really need to go IMO, which means he will make it all the way to the end with my other favorite survivor Judd!

+ Reply to Thread