+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Jamie

uh

i dont like this guy or his constant bitching about steph at all................hes like icarus, soon hell fly too close to the sun and hell end up toast.

FORT Fogey
    I don't mind Jamie, and I certainly don't dislike him. He's not high on my favorite list only because there isn't much character or personality there.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    I think he handled his demoralizing defeat trying to slice those rope pretty good. He let everyone know that he felt bad, but then he moved on. He may really start to shine now that it's individual. I like him too, and he is very gorgeous.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

I'd like him more if he wasn't aligned with Stepheme and Judd. Acting like a petulant child when Danni invited his tribe over last week didn't earn him any points with me, either.

I'm just not impressed with him at all right now.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

~*Sawyer's Love slave*~ sydneysummers's Avatar
    Well, I was a big fan of Jamie but I am really disapointed in him now. Before when he did stuff I didn't like I could say.."Well,he is playing the game." but after tonight you can't really say that. He screwed himself tonight as far as the other Survivors..
    *Maeby*"I drugged him not to go all the way with him"
    *George Michael*"I think even the antidrug people would be okay with that"

in a small small world made of green and blue :)
    after tonight, i hope he goes home...just shut up already, Jamie!

man, this guy's mouth just wont shut!
    `~`~ When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the world would know PEACE.

I think his strategy must be to be the biggest jerk imaginable so that people will want to take him to the final. However, if Judd is also using that strategy, we could have a double-jerk final and then how would people decide? I have never seen two bigger asses than Jamie and Judd.

I am from Georgia...don't associate the whole state with Jamie, like BJ did. Some of us are not brutes.
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

This is a despicable & disappopinting individual. His rub their noses in theie bad situation remarks are just not called for. It even had the Probster shaking his head in amazement. I don't remember ever having a season where there has been so much hate between the contestants. It has truly been vile, & this guy is one of the major reasons.

we could have a double-jerk final
    That's too funny.

I don't think it's an act, I think Jamie IS a jerk. There is no reason for him to keep being so nasty, he's in the majority alliance...so shut it already. When he, BJ, and Brandon were talking, Jamie must have said "You know Brandon's on the chopping block" twenty times...while poor Brandon was standing there. No wonder he resigned himself to the fact that he was going home.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

I'm really gettin' my hate on for Jamie! What a tool. Does he not realize that even if he makes it to the final 2 (which I doubt ~ I think even his own tribe is ready to get rid of him), his chances of winning are nil? The dude is playing for second place, at best Even if it's him & Judd in the F2, Judd hasn't been even close to the level of obnoxious as Jamie has, IMO. Very poor sportsmanship.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread