+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Gary

FORT Newbie
    I think Gary has pretty much painted himself into a corner. Even if his own tribe won't press him on the lie now, there's no doubt that one of the smarter players will use the issue as currency later in the game. Unless he can exploit a fracture to form some kind of pragmatic alliance he's in big, big trouble.

Playing Survivor without a "trust card" in the deck should be infinately more difficult.

Personally, I don't understand why it's such a big deal, to him or his tribe. So he was a quarterback a couple of decades ago. He's probably fairly well-off, but I don't think they got paid the millions that football players do now. So why not admit it? I think lying about it will hurt him in the end, because now that Danni's opened his mouth, even if he denies it there's that seed of doubt planted.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

I found it amusing last night that Gary once again denied his ex NFL status to Danni, but he was smart enough not to take place in throwing those clubs. That would have been a dead give away. It will be interesting to see what happens if she finally convinces the others as to Gary's true identity.

Premium Member
    I, too, was waiting to see if Gary would throw the clubs last night!

I was surprised he even admitted to going to Central Michigan, or wherever it was that Danni mentioned. Seems like she could form an alliance with him, since she's convinced of who he is and hasn't really pressed the point with the others, and he seems to not want to reveal his identity at any point during the season.

Are his lips just really chapped or what? Looks like he's always got a really big dip of chewing tobacco going on...

It seemed to me that Danni wasn't convinced last night when Gary told her point blank that he was a landscaper.

Quote Originally Posted by itravel94
    It seemed to me that Danni wasn't convinced last night when Gary told her point blank that he was a landscaper.

I know. I was laughing because she had that look.

Gary, Brian and Amy will need to do something to stay in the game...Maybe he could confide in Danni and come clean about his past...Could he use his former fame on Danni since she is such a football fan to create an alliance of sorts?
    meh...

So Gary is going to get called out next week by Amy? I wonder if he will come clean? I hope he doesn't get booted..I like him.

I like Gary too. He needs to just keep sticking with the lie now because if he tells the truth now, it's gonna bite him in the butt.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Talk about being one of the biggest (literally) UTR player!!! I wouldn't of even noticed him on the team if it wasn't for Rafe voting for him to be exempt.

Next week.. if Amy really is calling him out.. he better start formulating his plan. IMO, the UTR strategy that he's been implementing will be blown to smithereens and people will start realizing that that's exactly what he's been doing all along.

At night, does he sleep under a rock even??

Oh, and I've just gotta say.. I'm SO glad that his blackened, scabby lips have healed. It was hard to even look at him without staring at those things.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread