+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Danni

Danni

Danni
    Sports Radio Talk Show Host
    Tonganoxie, KS

Bio:

Danni Boatwright represented the state of Kansas at the 1992 Miss Teen USA pageant in Biloxi, Mississippi and was second runner up to the title. She also represented Kansas at the 1996 Miss USA Pageant, where she won all preliminary judging and was first runner up to the title of Miss USA. She was voted one of the “100 Most Beautiful Women.”

Boatwright has traveled around the world as an international model in Italy, England, Germany, France, Mexico, South Africa, Australia, and Tunisia. At the age of 17, she was chosen to be on “Star Search” as a spokesmodel and contestant. She was the youngest ever chosen to appear on the show in this category. Boatwright has also appeared in numerous television and print advertisements.

With all her accomplishments, Boatwright’s passion has been and will always be sports. Having grown up with seven brothers, she developed a keen competitive edge. Boatwright was a high school athlete who competed in basketball, volleyball, cross country, and track, where as a freshman, she helped set a record in the two mile relay that still stands today. She continues to be active in sports, having just complete in the Nashville “Music City Marathon.” Because of her sports background, she is not only interested in the major sports such as NFL Football, Major League Baseball, and NBA basketball, but also college sports and such diverse sports as rodeo and track. Most recently, Boatwright hosted “Weekend Wrap,” a weekly talk show on 610 Sports.

Boatwright currently resides in Tonganozie, Kansas. Her birthday is July 13, 1975.

Favorites:

Colors: Red
    Scents: Vanilla
    Flowers: Sunflower
    Board Games: Cranium
    Video Games: Blackjack
    Sports to Play: Basketball, volleyball
    Sports Teams: Kansas City Chiefs, Kansas City Royals, J-Hawks, Nashville Predators
    Outdoor Activities: Running, volleyball, walking my dogs, fishing
    TV Shows: ESPN Sportscenter, PTI, Around the Horn
    Movies: Westerns, Chisum, Hondo
    Actors: John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, Sam Elliot
    Actresses: Vivian Leigh, Audrey Hepburn
    Music: Country
    Magazines: ESPN the Magazine, Sports Illustrated, Sporting News Weekly
    Books/Authors: See You at the Top
    Cereals: Lucky Charms
    Fruits: Cherries, strawberries
    Snack Foods: Blue Diamond Almonds (salted)
    Cookies: Snickerdoodle
    Candy Bars: Heath
    Alcoholic Drinks: No favorite
    Non-Alcoholic: Ginger ale, root beer
    Last edited by Mantenna; 08-11-2005 at 09:46 PM.

Being as sporty as she is should help her in this competition.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    She certainly doesn't look like the Danielle that I remember. I have a feeling she'll be more useful and helpful than the other 2 pageant girls from last season.

Already a fave

Well if she likes Sam Elliott, she's OK by me!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

She's got a gorgeous face. And her abs looks RIPPED in the group picture!
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Reminds me of Julie Berry for some reason. For now, I'll stick with her going just as far. She may end up being a fan favorite.

Likes PTI and Around the Horn. Gotta like the potential
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    She certainly doesn't look like the Danielle that I remember. I have a feeling she'll be more useful and helpful than the other 2 pageant girls from last season.
    Who were the 2 pageant girls from last season?

Looks like Leann from Vanuatu. I'm thinking she will make it pretty far. With all that modeling and pageants, the guys will definitely like her.

she looks like she will be a strong competitor, and being a talk show host.. even on radio.. she should be able to interact with all the different dynamics in the tribe. i have a feeling she will go fairly far in the game.

FORT Fogey
    She is awesome! If I were on this season, I'd want to be on her tribe. I could talk to her for hours about football

I love athletic, kick butt chicks and she looks like she'll be the type that will just kill the competition at something athletic. Way to go, girl!

I think she'll bond with the guys because she can talk to them about sports. I wonder if she'll know who Gary is, probably! She's 10 years older than me so she possibly saw him play.

I hope if a hot guy can't win the season, that she will! I've wanted a kick butt chick to win this show for forever.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast