+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627

Thread: Danni

That is good that she is going to use the money to adopt
    And help her family
    Way to go Danni!!

She and Brandon were my favorites through much of the game. She played it smart and tried to be as up front as possible. She was absolutely right to pick Steph for the final two (Rafe may have beat her). I was afraid she would go on sentiment and pick him, but she was too smart for that. Good for her - she's a good competitor and a real lady.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by aname View Post
    She and Brandon were my favorites through much of the game. She played it smart and tried to be as up front as possible. She was absolutely right to pick Steph for the final two (Rafe may have beat her). I was afraid she would go on sentiment and pick him, but she was too smart for that. Good for her - she's a good competitor and a real lady.
    i don't think he would have beaten her. She'd still have gotten BJ and Gary's vote. Judd and Jamie wouldn't have voted for him either. They may blame Steph primarily but they blame him too. She'd have gotten Cindy's vote. In Survivor Live Interview, Cindy was really pissed and offended about what Rafe was saying about the car and her decision just before her boot. Lydia already said she'd have voted Danni over Rafe if they were in F2.

As my favorite, I'm thrilled she won. She deserved it and made this season really enjoyable.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stunner View Post
    So Rafe is a bad player now because he keeped Danni to final 3 liked he promised?
    Rafe should be in the survivor's Hall of Shame now because he took Danni to final 3 -- he screwed himself and steph. When he promised to take danni to final 3, and danni promised to take rafe to final 2, danni did not intend to keep her end of the bargain (Danni said so during her survivor live interview. She said that the two promises were not equal, thus they were not really valid in her eyes. She said that she would have taken steph to the final 2 to insure herself an easy win even if Rafe did not release her from the promise). So, yeh, I think it was stupid for Rafe to keep that promise in a game situation when the other person didn't intend to keep the promise. Danni recognized that it was a game that needed to be played, whereas Rafe did not. Danni clearly outplayed Rafe by a mile. After hearing the survivor live interview, I had a much greater respect for Danni's gameplay.
    Last edited by jenjen123; 12-15-2005 at 10:38 AM.

Danni says that some of her family members are missionaries as well.
    Good for her!

In a VERY strange cross-network appearance, apparently Danni is appearing on NBC's Radio Music Awards tonight (presumably as a presenter).

3 of the 4 Apprentice finalists are there too, but it's THEIR network. Plus Danni got her own mention (but of course they were hesitant to mention her show's name), while the three others were like... "those 3 from the Apprentice" and were much later in the credits.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Danni looked about 10 times hotter on the RMAs than she did on the Survivor finale. Plus, they had her towering over lil' Ryan Cabrera. It was FUNNY.

And for those wondering, she spoke impeccably.

EDIT - Later she also had a lame skit with George Wendt playing a perverted version of Santa. Randal and Alla (of The Apprentice) had one of those too.
    Last edited by Krom; 12-19-2005 at 11:05 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Danni looked gorgeous on the RMAs. She is a stunner.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    In a VERY strange cross-network appearance, apparently Danni is appearing on NBC's Radio Music Awards tonight (presumably as a presenter).

3 of the 4 Apprentice finalists are there too, but it's THEIR network. Plus Danni got her own mention (but of course they were hesitant to mention her show's name), while the three others were like... "those 3 from the Apprentice" and were much later in the credits.
    Bo Bice was scheduled to perform but due to a recurring medical condition he was put back into the hospital the morning of the show. So there is a Fox repesentative. But Danni is a true beauty. One of the best lookers ever on the show.

+ Reply to Thread