+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Cindy

Her game is pretty much done unless a merge happens soon....SHe is the most obvious target on Nakum now and there are limited ways in which she can escape being voted off...1. Merge, 2. Convince Rafe and Lydia to take on Judd, Steph and Jamie. I really like her and hope she stays but at this point, it does seem unlikely
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

Cindy looks like a man, baby.
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

Who is this Cindy? She is not on Survivor is she? I havent seen her...she hasn't done anything in challenges, she hasn't had any confessionals....she hasn't been playing the game...but shes out there I guess...waiting for someone to play the game for her. She is no Amber and I don't think any Boston Robs are going to come along and get her to the end....I ask this again...Cindy who?

Cindy busted her butt in this last immunity challenge. I admit we hadn't seen too much of her before that.

I was quite surprised at her hostility shown towards the current Yaxha at saying that she did not want to go over to the other tribe...After all, 3 of the original Nakum members, BJ, Danni, Brandon were all her former pals in the original Nakum...I see her as Yaxha's only hope of securing a tie when the merge arrives but after that previous episode, I'm not too sure about it??
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

Quote Originally Posted by tickerrose
    Who is this Cindy? She is not on Survivor is she? I havent seen her...she hasn't done anything in challenges, she hasn't had any confessionals....she hasn't been playing the game
    She's a very strong physical force in challenges, has had her share of confessionals (more than Rafe, Danni, Jamie, and Lydia), and has been playing the game by doing her best not to be targeted before the merge comes (since she was in the minority). I'm very aware of her existence, as her vote should become quite valuable in the long run. I can only hope she doesn't go the way of Jenn, Darrah, Butch, or any of the other invisible Final 4 boots.

Cindy still gives off the man-vibe, but after her decision to play instead of eat last night, I have more respect for her. She is there to play, and I like to see that after a few seasons of quitters in the recent past. Go get 'em, tiger!
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

She is another one that said all the right things & then didn't follow through. She & Rafe could have changed the whole outcome of the game if they had both switched. Maybe they think that by sticking to Judd/Jamie they have a sure fire win if they make the final two against either one.

I guess Cindy doesn't realize she is playing to be the 4th member of the jury. Stupid girl.

In Cindy's defense, unless she knew that Rafe or Lydia was also going to vote for Jamie, all changing her vote would have done was result in a 5-5 tie. Her best bet is to stick with the Nakum six for at least one more week while working on Rafe and Lydia to convince them to flip and vote with the remaining Yaxha members at either 8 or 7 left. Her chances could also greatly improve if Steph gets overconfident about her ability to sway Rafe, Lydia, and Cindy and gets fed up enough to turn on Judd or Jamie next TC.

+ Reply to Thread