+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by wasabininja
    Plus she is used to dealing with primates so the other contestants won't be no thang to her.
    Fixed. But really, Cindy surprised me more than anyone else in the first episode. She has the chance to be one of the people in control of Nakum, if she plays her cards right.

Snoozin' on the beach
    I couldn't even tell which one she was in the first episode

They focused on a select few but so many others got zero attention to them. The only ones I know for sure are the guys that puked and Margaret taking care of them. Kind of overshadowed everything else.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Her aggressive personality (the one that's hot headed and has no trouble voicing her opinion) may still come out but I'm loving this girl so far. I was really impressed with her in the RC last night. I didn't think she'd be such an athlete. All the women this season are surprising me

This woman looks soooo familiar to me. It's driving me crazy! Has she been on any other shows? I KNOW I've seen her somewhere before.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Some people think she looks like former Survivor contestant, Zoe. From Marquesas, was it? I think she was on the same season as Rob Mariano.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt
    Some people think she looks like former Survivor contestant, Zoe. From Marquesas, was it? I think she was on the same season as Rob Mariano.
    At first, I must admit I got Zoe-vibes from her; don't ask me why. And yes, Zoe was from the Marquesas. She was the invisible member of the Rotu 4 that nobody really liked anyway. Cindy has proved me wrong, however. She's nothing like Zoe (and she certainly doesn't look like her). I like Cindy, and I wouldn't be surprised if she makes the merge easily. After that we'll see how she really plays this game.

Marquesas was the one season I didn't watch, so I don't know why she looks so familiar to me.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I'm really liking Cindy. She hasn't been to visible but she does stand out. I loved it when she was giving a little knowledge about the monkeys and crocks. I think she is in for awhile. She is strong but not overly aggressive.

Cindy needs more TV time. She's so HOT!

I gotta agree Trentz, she's looking better as she drops a few pounds. Too bad there's several airtime whores this year cutting down on the camera time for some of the more UTR players. Hopefully an episode of more Cindy doesn't mean it's her week to go.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

+ Reply to Thread