+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Cindy

FORT Fogey
    As someone who has no trouble voicing her opinion about anything, Hall admits her fuse is easily ignited
    I don't think anything more needs to be said.

KYLIE AND MIKE RULE ALL!! RiddleMeThis's Avatar
    Cindy! what to say about cindy! Well i think she will be good for the challenges but then her tribe will be annoyed by her and they will want to get rid of her as soon as possible! I say she is the 3 or fourth one voted out of her tribe.

Oh my gosh! A native Kentuckian! Well, I'll have to cheer for her just for that. Hopefully she doesn't turn into too much of a witch. With some of her favorites, she could be my twin, though.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    Let's just hope she isn't as wacky as Jan was when it came to bonding with animals and decide to hold funerals for baby bats (or whatever animal she may come across). But I think those who say she may be like Kimmi are probably going to be right. I may like her solely because she's such a big animal lover.
    I don't think she will be too overboard about the animal love, because she lists fishing as one of her favorite things. So, since she loves animals, like I do, but also likes to fish, also like me, I'll have to hope she turns out to be ok.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I have a feeling that I will hate her. She'll probably be the one that does really well and I'll hate her for it.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

She looks manly. I honestly don't see her making it that far. 'As someone who has no trouble voicing her opinion about anything, Hall admits her fuse is easily ignited." - hm... in other words, she's a b*tch? Yep, thought so.
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

Cindy . . . and her twin is Mindy. Geesh!

One of my favorites after the first episode...She looked so bubbly and full of life in the first episode and not forgetting she didn't collapse after that 11 mile trek. I hope she makes it far in this game although I just don't see that happening with her.
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I agree. It's one reason why I hate making pre-show predictions as to how someone may come across or how long they'll last. Cindy was nothing like I expected her to be. It's only one episode, but I like her already. Considering all the women on Nakum are healthy, I think she stands a good shot of sticking around. However, if one of the women were to go, I also think she'd have a good shot of being one with her head on the chopping block.

She seems to have a sensible head on her shoulders. Plus she is used to dealing with primates so the jungle won't be no thang to her. I can see her maybe working too hard around camp and getting bitchy with the lazy folks.
    If nothing else, there's applause.....like waves of love pouring over the footlights. - All about Eve

+ Reply to Thread