+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Brandon

I was soooo disapointed last night. It took me until this week to choose a clear favorite...and now he is gone. I was really hoping Cindy would realize that she will probably be the first one her group turns on and vote to keep Brandon. I want the next challange to be the 'pecking order' one, that way Cindy or Rafe might choose to switch alliances and keep the game interesting.
    I will miss Brandon

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFan
    What a freaking bummer.
    Gives me chills that people like Judd/Jamie/Steph are all still there (and will likely go to the end) when someone like Brandon didn't even make the jury.

I guess that's Survivor for ya. Because with RARE exception, people I like and would like to be around, never make it to the end.
    This may be the first season where I don't have anyone I like in the final 4, let alone the final 6, since I'm pretty sure my two remaining faves, Danni and Bobby Jon, are the next to go. I'm sick at the thought of a final 6 of Steph, the two J's and her 3 sheep.

As for Brandon, he deserves to be there a million times more than Jamie He should have made the jury. That tribe switch really altered the game this time, and not for the better, imo.

ETA: Just watched Brandon on TES. He's classy even there. Not only does he deserve to be on the jury more than Jamie, I think he deserves it more than Gary.
    Last edited by karalott; 11-04-2005 at 03:29 PM.

I am thinking that I should perhaps give up on picking favorite players, because as soon as they do they go home......Well in that case, I love Jamie and Judd.
    I saw Brandon on the morning show, I forget which one is on CBS, and he was so cute and nice. He said he was a little surprised when he saw Stephenie and BJ talking but that he a BJ were still good friends.
    So sad to see him go.....

Really bummed!!!

I really loved his "one liners". I am so upset he is gone from the show. I think the thing I wanted the most was for him to as least make the jury. Can't you just imagine what his question would be with his humor?

Good luck buddy....we are sorry you got sucked into the bad luck minority.
    Frankly Jamie we don't give a damn.

I may never get over Brandon leaving......
    The stars at night...are big and bright

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    Bye bye Brandon... The show won't be the same without you. You are one cool dude.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Some pictures of a "cleaned up" Brandon from the Early Show:

It was me. I let the dogs out.

Thanks for posting those pics, waywyrd! I saw him on the show. He cleans up nicely. He sounded the same, though - slooow and deliberate. I like him.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    This may be the first season where I don't have anyone I like in the final 4, let alone the final 6, since I'm pretty sure my two remaining faves, Danni and Bobby Jon, are the next to go. I'm sick at the thought of a final 6 of Steph, the two J's and her 3 sheep.
    I have a feeling Danni will end up in the final 6, but she most likely won't last long. The underdogs get good edits, so of course we end up liking the people who are voted out most of the time (although I liked Brandon from the beginning). Just anxiously await Jamie's boot, since it's sure to come eventually.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    He does indeed clean up nicely...too bad he's 22 and Danni is 30... otherwise they seem quite compatible., but 22 is awfully young.

+ Reply to Thread