+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Brandon

I didn't like his attitude at all. Every time they showed him, he was saying something negative.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    I didn't like his attitude at all. Every time they showed him, he was saying something negative.
    His sarcastic confessionals popped up so much because they were perfect for the editing. I really like Brandon; I don't think he has a bad attitude at all. A little sarcasm is fine, and it can be quite entertaining. Plus, you got to hand it to him for being the only Nakum guy not to puke his guts out.

I didn't get "sarcasm" out of that at all. Sarcasm is funny, this guy is not. He comes across as mean-spirited to me.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I never noticed anything mean-spirited about him at all.
    Though I can't really recall anything he said that made me laugh either...except maybe the part about never hiking 11 miles.

I could be totally wrong (it's certainly happened before!), but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that if this guy sticks around for awhile I think I'll end up liking him.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Quote Originally Posted by holly71

I thought the exact same thing I was annoyed by him.

Actually, I am the most impressed by this guy. He is one of the strongest guys on his team, both physically and mentally. He is also a lot cuter on the show than in his picture. His body is tall and lean, but very muscular. He is able to handle the heat well and doesn't get down when they lose. I thought he was just another good ol' boy from his bio, but he is more than that.

So far, I like him. He tries a little too hard to be clever, but otherwise, he's a competitor to watch. We'll see how he is on strategy, however. Still wondering why HE didn't go back in for the second round in the challenge rather than "ill" Blake. Hmmm . . .

I like him. "you have to be a man, of a man"

Seems one of the stronger guys, both mentally and physically. On his tribe, even though we don't really see that. Love him with his hate.

"People that live on the edge may not live long, but the cautious don't live at all". That is a brilliant quote from this guy. I like him a lot. The premature evacuation quote was also great.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker
    "People that live on the edge may not live long, but the cautious don't live at all".
    Actually, the quote was "The brave may not live long, but the cautious don't live at all." Just saying.

Anyway, I really do like Brandon. He is definitely my favorite Nakum guy, and I think he may be my favorite Nakum tribe member period. He's clearly not as dumb as he may pretend, and he has what it takes to perform well in any challenge. I can't wait to see how he really plays this game.

+ Reply to Thread