+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spoiler Discussions now that Survivor has ReRuns on OLN?

Spoiler Discussions now that Survivor has ReRuns on OLN?

I posted the same question on the TAR board --

Now that reruns of these seasons are being broadcast, what will be the direction for what could be considered Spoilers for those that have not yet watched the seasons?

With the Amazing Race DVD slated to come out in September, there was discussion on that thread about points in the race that if you hadn't seen the season, could spoil it for you as you innocently read that thread.

I think there are less issues with Survivor due to the popularity of the show and almost everyone knows who won, but along the way there may be things that viewers may not want to know before they watch the episode.

Thoughts??

And this answer is the same as the one you posted on the TAR forum. No, it doesn't make sense to have to maintain a spoiler-free zone for a show several seasons old, just because it's being re-run by a different network.

That makes perfect sense, John, but I was wondering something else. Do we create a seperate thread for discussing the reruns, or do we simply take up the discussion in the "OLN Picks Up Syndication Rights to Survivor" thread?

Quote Originally Posted by John
    And this answer is the same as the one you posted on the TAR forum. No, it doesn't make sense to have to maintain a spoiler-free zone for a show several seasons old, just because it's being re-run by a different network.
    Thank John. Just thought I would ask in both places so that we had a plan as the seasons roll out.

RB

+ Reply to Thread