+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What Was the Final Vote Tally

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by krazy4kalan7
    No, this happened before with jenna morasca. she got 6 and i forgot the other persons name but he got 1.
    yep Jenna got 6 votes Matthew Von Ertfelda got one.

Quote Originally Posted by kungfuhippie
    Agree. Had to be 6-1, but I wish they would have confirmed that. Interesting that Coby was the only one that let jealousy and sour grapes sway his vote (that's my reading of it anyway).
    That's my reading too. Glad someone pointed it out.

FORT Fan
    Haha, I also think that it can be assumed to be a 6-1 vote.

Just find it weird that there seem to be an attempt to cover up the final vote. Jeff didnt show the last 2 votes at tribal council. The voting history in cbs.com does not contain the votes too. There are no videos in Insider regarding the final vote. I wonder why.

I don't think Coby was holding a grudge. I think in his mind () that Tom stood for everything that Coby was trying to get away from in his past. Dominating male, natural leader, etc.

If Coby would have stopped acting like a teenage girl for a moment, he would have realized that in order to be included, you have to like the "team" you want to be included into.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I don't think Coby was holding a grudge. I think in his mind () that Tom stood for everything that Coby was trying to get away from in his past. Dominating male, natural leader, etc.
    I think so, too. Seemed like Coby was projecting all of his past issues onto Tom because Tom seemed like the kind of guy who used to pick on him. I don't think anything was ever shown where Tom mistreated Coby.

Seemed like he voted for Katie because she told the truth.

"Don't vote for me, I don't deserve it!"

So... she deseved it because ... she was honest on not deserving it? Is that what was going through Coby's head? Bizarre logic.

Sandra Diaz-Twine also won by a margin of 6-1 in Season 7 (Pearl Islands).

FORT Fan
    I only caught the last 15 minutes of Friday's "Early Show", but I do recall that co-anchor Rene Syler mentioned a 6-1 vote tally.

As already stated, both Jenna Morasca and Sandra Diaz-Twine also won by the most lop-sided of margins.

Interesting, during the live reunion of "Pearl Islands", the one person who voted for runner-up Lil Morris said that if she had actually watched the episodes and then voted, that she too would have voted for Sandra, giving "Survivor" a true landslide, 7-0.

Just as a personal aside, "Palau" was one of the most boring seasons, but just from the location alone, "Survivor: Guatemala" seems to be interesting.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I wish Jeff would have asked what the vote would have been if Tom had taken Ian to the F2 if Ian would have taken Tom up on his offer while they were on the posts.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo-Gilgamesh
    Seemed like he voted for Katie because she told the truth.

"Don't vote for me, I don't deserve it!"

So... she deseved it because ... she was honest on not deserving it? Is that what was going through Coby's head? Bizarre logic.
    He said at the begining of his speech that he wanted it to be clear that if Katie got his vote it was becasue it was a vote against Tom, not a vote for her. Sounded like he had already made up his mind but wanted to make sure everyone knew that he didn't think she was better. One last little dig to both of them

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast