+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loser Lodge

Loser Lodge

Are members of the jury allowed to talk about the game in Loser Lodge? I ask because Caryn could provide a heckuva lot of info to the jury!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Whether or not they are allowed to talk about it, I can guarantee they do. It is kind of like when a jury is told they are not allowed to talk about a case until it is over. As a one-time member of a jury, I can tell you it still happens.

What more could be said after last night? There are definitely no more secrets.

Yeah, I think she told them everything she knew already
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

And another thing, I wonder if maybe Jeff could get their opinions of what happens after TC, especially after juicy ones like this one! I guess similarly as to what happened on the last Big Brother?
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

She definitely laid it all on the line last night.

But I know the *rules* state absolutely no talking about the game at Loser Lodge. But I would agree... that doesn't mean they aren't talking. I wonder just how much babysitting is being done of them to ensure that it doesn't happen.

Maybe that's why she spilled so much last night - because she knew she couldn't talk about it at Loser Lodge. I wonder how much damage her words will do - if any . . . guess it all depends on who the final two are.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by chrelsey
    Maybe that's why she spilled so much last night - because she knew she couldn't talk about it at Loser Lodge. I wonder how much damage her words will do - if any . . . guess it all depends on who the final two are.
    I'm not sure why Caryn's rant last night would have much of an impact? And by the way, she may have been dramatic and made it sound a lot more devilish than it was, but she spoke the truth as far as I can tell. We were all here patting Ian on the back last week for being a real player in pointing out to Tom the Gregg/Jen alliance and how it had to be broken up and how they'd be better off doing the purple rock thing, at least they'd have a shot. And Ian's the one who made sure after they'd pulled Caryn in, that Katie knew of the plan so it would succeed. If that doesn't make Ian some sort of puppetmaster, I'm not sure what does.... just follow those strings from Katie... where do they lead?

FORT Regular
    Maybe they're not supposed to talk about it but they must. In Thailand, wasn't it from discussions at Loser Lodge that Ted heard Clay had allegedly made racist remarks and questioned him about it at the final TC?

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    And, remember the season Vecepia won? One tribal counsel, all of the jury showed up wearing black to indicate their power in block voting.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast