+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loser Lodge

Kao
    I think they do talk, even though they aren't supposed to. But Tribal Council goes on for hours each time, so there's no telling what sort of info they are getting that we just don't see for the sake of time.

Speaking of the topic, I wonder if someday Burnett may show some of the happenings at Loser Lodge, ala Big Brother. Really, something like that might have helped the entertainment value of this season.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    Speaking of the topic, I wonder if someday Burnett may show some of the happenings at Loser Lodge, ala Big Brother. Really, something like that might have helped the entertainment value of this season.
    I think it would be great if they showed a special episode, perhaps in the first regularly scheduled time slot after the finale (you know, the next Thursday) that was all 'behind-the-scenes' stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene
    I'm not sure why Caryn's rant last night would have much of an impact? And by the way, she may have been dramatic and made it sound a lot more devilish than it was, but she spoke the truth as far as I can tell. We were all here patting Ian on the back last week for being a real player in pointing out to Tom the Gregg/Jen alliance and how it had to be broken up and how they'd be better off doing the purple rock thing, at least they'd have a shot. And Ian's the one who made sure after they'd pulled Caryn in, that Katie knew of the plan so it would succeed. If that doesn't make Ian some sort of puppetmaster, I'm not sure what does.... just follow those strings from Katie... where do they lead?
    Hmmm... yeah, what she said was largely true, but the thing is- she was JUST as much a part of the scheming and the plot to oust Gregg- she was the one who FIRST informed Tom of Katie's women's alliance suggestion, so for her to act all shocked and appalled that Tom said she did that was fishy.

I guess my big problem with that was that she was playing it like- oh- everyone else here is playing a game and i'm just innocent and now I'm going to rat on them!
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

FORT Fogey
    They talk at LL because IIRC last season Sarge gave Twila crap for swearing on her son's life. Wasn't he gone when she made that promise? He would've had to hear about it from someone who was there and knew about it. Perhaps, Leann told him.

I heard that they're monitored but not 24/7 so they talk when they can. Since they probably don't have a lot to do with the time on their hands, they'll want to talk about the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    They talk at LL because IIRC last season Sarge gave Twila crap for swearing on her son's life. Wasn't he gone when she made that promise? He would've had to hear about it from someone who was there and knew about it. Perhaps, Leann told him.
    No, that discussion came up in Tribal Council. But I do think they talk at the big ol' LL... in some form. It might not be blatant, but I guarantee they get their feelings known. Heh.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12