+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: ***5/12 Show Discussion Thread - SPOILERS***

Ian......... you idiot! Or.... is he playing the game yet again and hoping that the women scheme to vote Tom out???

Katie get over it. You got food and family at the last challenge... Greedy little beyotch... I've read that 'mansion' is a hotel under construction and the part the Survivors stay in has been completed but not the rest.

Oh dear, Ian decides to take Tom, but says he also agreed to take Katie.
    I guess she lays the guilt trip on him for that later.

So he should take Tom.
    Always, ALWAYS take whoever comes in second.

FORT Fogey
    Dumb choice, Ian, leaving the 3 chicks to simmer and plot in their misery. Forget what happened last week?

Was it smart to take Tom and leave the three women behind to make an alliance? Maybe not!

I don't think the 3 women know how to conspire together. 2 will have to convince Caryn and I doubt she will turn on the men. But who knows.
    There's no place like home!

FORT Fan
    It was stupid, becuase guess who's getting voted out if Tom wins the next Immunity? Ian. Its gonna backfire on him. Tom is due to win the next immunity.

FORT Newbie
    Wow...the look on Katie's face after Ian chose Tom was almost as good as the look on Jenn's face after last week's TC!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt
    Was it smart to take Tom and leave the three women behind to make an alliance? Maybe not!
    Probably not, but it's not smart to make deals to take people in challenges either imo.
    Just take whoever comes second and make it clear that's the reason you're taking them and no one has a legitimate reason to complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Ian......... you idiot! Or.... is he playing the game yet again and hoping that the women scheme to vote Tom out???
    But if they do, then Ian is left severly out-numbered. And if Tom wins immunity, the girls would vote Ian out. Damn. He really should have taken one of the girls with him.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread