+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: ***5/12 Show Discussion Thread - SPOILERS***

Yes!!!!

Caryn is gone and Ian is still here!

Go Ian!

One last thing...here could be the kicker...Jenn wins immunity..who would go next? Who would turn on who? Questions Questions Questions...and I won't be here
    I will have to find a vendor at the conference with a television.
    There's no place like home!

FORT Fanatic
    ARGH!! Wow. I don't believe what I just watched.First, I'm sick of Tom and Ian winning every damn immunity challenge.It just gets old.

Second,Katie, I thought you got smart but that was just dumb. Maybe it will work out for you but if not, you have only yourself to blame.

Third, Caryn what the hell was that? What ever possessed you to spout off like you were under oath or something.Maybe she thought the girl alliance was set in stone but it was still majorly stupid.Just dumb and I'm stunned.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    The ladies just don't get it.........they have allowed Tom and Ian to control this game from the start and not since Richard Hatch has the outcome been so predetermined and it seems like no one can stop the Tom train..........was interesting to watch the Caryn falling on her sword ramblings.......gasp......but Tom told her this would happen....why does no one listen.....

pinch me....I must be dreaming......

Quote Originally Posted by captain
    One last thing...here could be the kicker...Jenn wins immunity..who would go next? Who would turn on who?
    That would be my worst case scenario. I'll be having nightmares about that until Sunday. No matter how annoying Caryn is, Jenn should have gone tonight.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    I thought the rat was cute....let him win.....

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    If you mean he should have voted Tom out, I disagree. I don't think either of the guys would want to be left alone with the 3 women. Then the pressure would be on to win every remaining immunity. If both guys are still there, they can use each other as a shield. "No, no - don't vote me off, vote him off. He's a bigger threat."
    No not about voting Tom out, just the way he handled everything (V Especially Caryn) and he was such a wimp with the whole Katie thing.. and we all though Gregg was whipped? . He should have just told Caryn "we are with you" when they came back from the manison but booted her anyway. Let her feel safe and nothing would have come out at TC. He should have taken Katie on the reward just so the women didn't have a chance to compare notes. Now Katie knows he thought she couldn't be trusted and that both men were making alliances with Caryn. Jenn knows all 3 had something going behind her back. It just lets too many people have to much information when deciding who to boot next (or vote the mil). Giving all away to each other (and the jury) TC could have been avoided

Ian showed a lot of mental weakness tonight and Katie is toast. Throughout this whole contest Jenn has been laying low and saving her strength for the late stages. She was tougher in tonight's two challenges than Katie and was also smart enough to stay quiet during the TC. She knows how to play the game and could be one of the F2 (along with Tom.)

Last edited by Hutch; 05-12-2005 at 10:12 PM.
    If I get too cranky, would someone wipe the drool off my chin and send me to the home!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by waitforbigbro
    ARGH!! Wow. I don't believe what I just watched.First, I'm sick of Tom and Ian winning every damn immunity challenge.It just gets old.

Second,Katie, I thought you got smart but that was just dumb. Maybe it will work out for you but if not, you have only yourself to blame.

Third, Caryn what the hell was that? What ever possessed you to spout off like you were under oath or something.Maybe she thought the girl alliance was set in stone but it was still majorly stupid.Just dumb and I'm stunned.

Actually I think Caryn believed that Katie was wavering, at best, in her gal alliance, so she started dishing dirt to get Katie even more pissed at and suspicious of Ian. Frankly, I'm a little suprised that it didn't work on Katie.
    Last edited by doctorpep; 05-12-2005 at 10:16 PM.

FORT Fogey
    I wouldn't rule out Jen winning the whole thing, though I don't think that is the most likely outcome.

BTW, after seeing tonight's episode, every manipulative single sow in America will be chasing Ian....

+ Reply to Thread