+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Next Time On Survivor - (5/12)

Next Time On Survivor - (5/12)

From the official CBS site:

Gender lines are drawn as one group hatches a plan to vote off the Survivor who doesn't win Immunity.

One Survivor feels betrayed when the winner of a Challenge chooses a different tribemate to enjoy the Reward.

Going into Tribal Council, one Survivor holds the power and is torn between an alliance and a friendship. Which way will the vote swing?

1. Has to be the women revisiting the plan to vote against the men. They have the majority.

2. I have a feeling this will be Katie feeling betrayed that Ian doesn't take her to the reward.

3. Not sure. Could be Ian with immunity being pressured to vote off Tom, or even Caryn being pressured to vote with the females and oust one of the guys. The friendship part stumps me with regard to Caryn though as she doesn't seem close to anyone.
    This could be another Ian/Katie clue with Ian trying to persuade Katie to vote off Jenn instead of Tom.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    1. Has to be the women revisiting the plan to vote against the men. They have the majority.

2. I have a feeling this will be Katie feeling betrayed that Ian doesn't take her to the reward.

3. Not sure. Could be Ian with immunity being pressured to vote off Tom, or even Caryn being pressured to vote with the females and oust one of the guys.
    1. I agree with this Fluff. But it's Survivor and women, for some reason, cannot stick together on this show.

2. I'm sure this is where we see Ian crying and volunteering to step out. She's a pig!

3. I think it's most likely Caryn, but you never know.

I would guess it's Caryn as well. Tom and Ian are too close for Ian to think about voting Tom off, plus he'd be gone the next week. I really hope Caryn sides with Tom/Ian instead of Jen/Katie. They are much more deserving...partly because they have actually done something instead of watching their team win immunity after immunity and staying.

+ Reply to Thread