+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *** SPOILERS: 5/05/05 Boot Picks***

I bet it comes down to a Gregg vs Ian thing tonight since Tom won IC. You know Gregg & Jen will be voting against the Tom/Ian alliance & since they can't vote Tom...Ian gets 2 votes & I guess the remaining 4 go to kick Gregg off.

I bet we see some politicing tonight by Gregg to Katie & Caryn to get them to switch.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Glad it will be Gregg. I semi liked him preseason but really don't care for him at all once the show started. He may have good plans but he can't follow through with them. I don't think he ever had the support of anyone except possibly Jen( and I think she is playing him and would have no problem voting for him)

If the boot pick is correct, all 3 women are doing just as well without having formed an all girl alliance. They've all lasted 6 more days booting Steph last TC and will have made it into the F5. No surprise for Jen or Katie as that was the plan all along but Caryn being there is unexpected. I think they will close ranks and boot Caryn as the outsider next. Katie is tight with Ian, Ian tight with Tom and Jen is tight with Katie. That leaves Caryn as the outsider looking in

It would definitely be the smart move to vote off the second strongest player (next to Tom), so Gregg is a good guess (altho it is probably not a guess - someone has inside info). Personally, I doubt Jenn will vote for Gregg to boot. I think she really "likes" him in a romantic way and wouldn't risk his anger over her betrayal.

Tom just could win it all - I sure hope so. He is my favorite survivor ever. But . . he probably won't. One of the weak girls will win it - as the weak, under the radar ones usually do. One of these days, the strong ones will get the idea that the weaker ones are a bigger threat than they think.

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aname
    It would definitely be the smart move to vote off the second strongest player (next to Tom), so Gregg is a good guess (altho it is probably not a guess - someone has inside info). Personally, I doubt Jenn will vote for Gregg to boot. I think she really "likes" him in a romantic way and wouldn't risk his anger over her betrayal.

Tom just could win it all - I sure hope so. He is my favorite survivor ever. But . . he probably won't. One of the weak girls will win it - as the weak, under the radar ones usually do. One of these days, the strong ones will get the idea that the weaker ones are a bigger threat than they think.
    Boy did you nail that. You would think they would have figured it out by now.
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

I am glad it is Gregg, he has gotten on my last nerve. However, I was surprised that it wasn't Caryn or Katie.

I've never liked Gregg but I would rather Katie be gone. She is really beginning to get on my very last nerve. If she wins, I'll be furious!
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12