+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survivor: Palau 04/28/05 Recap ~ Anything You Can Bid, I Can Bid Higher

Leo
    Premium Member
    Great recap.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Am I the only one who’s somewhat saddened watching Little Buddy Ian turn on Skipper so quickly? It was bound to happen, but it’s still hard to watch. I’ve liked the whole Skipper/Gilligan thing they’ve had going, however Ian’s a smart guy, so quite possibly he’s just pretending to go along with the crowd. These crazy kids, you never know what they’re thinking. Gregg, Captain Obvious, points out the sole reason no physically strong player has ever won the million is because they’ve been voted off, and everyone chuckles at this revelation.

Thanks for the recap, roses. Nice job
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Basically the BP is to get as far in the game as you can. It’s brilliant. It’s surprising no one has ever thought of this before. The fact that they seem to think they’re the first to come up with this strategy makes me believe all the food they’re eating is clouding their thinking.

Gregg, Captain Obvious, points out the sole reason no physically strong player has ever won the million is because they’ve been voted off, and everyone chuckles at this revelation.

Tom hopes there might be food for the soul also, in the form of something from home. I assume he means something with sentimental value, not just socks, or a tie with a picture of Homer Simpson standing in front of Moe’s.

Her head must be swimming with visions of romping along the shoreline with Tom, as his muscles glisten in the moonlight (or is that my fantasy?)

Excellent job, Roseskid! Informative AND funny.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Great recap Rosekid!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

The BP leader depends on who is talking at the time. Gregg’s BP is lead by (surprise) Gregg. Tom’s BP is lead by (say it with me now) Tom. Basically the BP is to get as far in the game as you can. It’s brilliant. It’s surprising no one has ever thought of this before. The fact that they seem to think they’re the first to come up with this strategy makes me believe all the food they’re eating is clouding their thinking. Does this make Janu’s no-food plan look more credible? Discuss amongst yourselves

In a weird display of desperation, Tom gathers the tribe and makes an emotional plea for everyone to remember they won a lot of the challenges directly due to his strength. He says he’s strong and he didn’t hide it, damn it.

It has finally become apparent that Katie’s job is the Official Tree Mail reader, and she has risen to the challenge again today.

Maybe he’s rebelling against his father-figure Tom, much like a teenager pulling away from his parents.

There’s Always At Least One Idiot

Like Shii Ann, the target on Caryn’s back is screaming louder and louder, and her days are numbered. What an idiot.
    Holy crap, that was funny!

Great stuff
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12