+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 4/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I was switching between Survivor and The Apprentice so I was shocked to see Steph give her kicked to the curb speech. One of my favs bites the dust.

Women's Alliance- This was the only chance that a woman would win this season. The impression was that Steph got this in motion, but Katie was the real instigator. Jenn (Survivor Barbie) was quick to dump Gregg to get further along in the game. At first I thought she might be just using the women to get rid of Tom (who denied her a shower), but if that were the case they could have used Gregg's vote in place of Caryn's.

Katie seems to think that she and Ian have a plan for F2 and I think Ian and Tom have planned from the beginning to go F2 together and will not betray each other. Katie also mentioned that Tom said it was every man for himself now. If true, that was a poor plan. There are too many left to go it alone.

I too can't understand why Steph never played her trump card about Gregg and Jenn. I wish Gregg had gone this ep. I'm very sick of him acting like he is in control, but then failing to make a move.

The reward challenge was pretty funny. Jeff tells Ian he's stinky and everyone nods in agreement. His mom may have a few words for him later. Barbie lamenting the loss of the cheese and crackers was funny too.

Favs: Tom, Ian

I hated seeing one of my favs (Stephanie) out but, glad Tom is still there and back to hoping for a final 2 of Ian & Tom.
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

Gregg is a moron and needs to go. His logic on getting rid of Stephenie was laughable. "If we don't then Koror will turn on each other and start backstabbing". Um, what does he think will happen now that Steph is gone? They won't stay one happy tribe, that's for sure.

Tom and Ian would be my ideal final 2 now.

I liked Stephenie, and I was wishing she could somehow manage to pull it off. I don't understand Tom's reasoning in getting rid of Steph. She has not proven to be a threat against him in the challenges, he had her locked with Katie and Ian for 4th place. This would have been the perfect week to go with that 4 person alliance to get rid of Gregg, next Jenn, then Caryn. I fail to see an advantage to keeping Gregg.

Caryn with her big mouth is unbelievable, does she want to win?

ok, can someone please explain to me why women can't seem to stick together to get rid of the men
    my guess--they dont like each other---ami got too cocky on vanuatu along with leanne

in this season, i think caryn didnt want stephenie being final 2--and i could never see katie in an alliance with caryn

i think they also over estimated steph, and seem to think she would be unstopalbe if keep around longer

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by NFL1
    Now, you know the men will never allow themselves to be at a disadvantage again numbers wise...after seeing their plans almost go up in smoke except for Caryn's stupidity/I mean unexpected loyalty.
    I think she realized that she is just as powerless against Stephanies physical abilities as she is against Tom's. At Tom had taken care of her in the past. I think it was an easy choice for Caryn.

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by kyrjar
    I actually am not sure that Tom is the biggest threat.

I think Gregg and Ian could beat Tom on any given challenge. It is Tom's ego that has him assuming that JUST because of his success.
    It is not Tom's Ego. Tom created the success that this tribe basks in. He is right to assume that everyone views him as the biggest threat so he tried a technique that has never been done before. We already know that it might have affected Caryn in this very episode, no?

To deserve or not to deserve ... that is the question.

It's very hard for me to see someone like Stephanie go home before the other 'do nothing' girls. On Survivor, however, that's exactly why she went home. Until they drop off a group of 12 people on an island with cell phones and cameras on every tree and only oust someone when they call to be picked up, the theme will never be 'the strongest shall survive'. The strong ones that do the work, show their competitive spirit and have a heart for the game are the ones that are voted off by the lazy ones sitting by the fire.

Wish Steph, Tom, and Ian were the F3. Since that's not gonna happen, I'm rooting for Tom and Ian. Even though Tom said he didn't want a F2 of himself and Ian, I DO!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    To deserve or not to deserve ... that is the question.

Wish Steph, Tom, and Ian were the F3. Since that's not gonna happen, I'm rooting for Tom and Ian. Even though Tom said he didn't want a F2 of himself and Ian, I DO!
    I didn't see the show--- Tom said that??? did he mean it do you think?? wonder what Ian thought of that....

I don't think he said it in front of Ian, PWS. If I remember correctly, he said it in a confessional.

I'm sure Tom thinks Ian is more likeable and will therefore win the jury vote... and I'm just as sure that he's right.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread