+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Who do you think will win (No spoilers, please.)

Leo
    Premium Member
    The only way I can see Jenn winning if there's some sort of massive jury revolt against the other person in the final two. It would be somewhat like what happened in All-Stars.

FORT Fogey
    Tom and Ian have been respectful to everyone on the team except Coby; that is my impression and I think Coby would agree. Caryn will have an issue with Tom, of course.

To vote against one who has played a good game usually stems from anger and I don't see either Tom or Ian angering anyone to the point of throwing their vote to someone who has been a passenger on their train to the end (with those two exceptions).

If Jen and Katie are F2 I think Jen would win but that is just not going to happen. Either Tom (my guess) or Ian will be one of them and one will win.

Usually Jeff asks if anyone would have played the game differently. I am sick of hearing, "no, I was true to myself and I would not have changed anything."

Just once can we hear someone say. Yes! I would have stuck with the womans alliance and voted the men off when I had the chance. sigh

I can't picture Katie winning. I really can't. Which probably means she will, just to spite me. I can see her in final 2, but the jury would have to be uber-pissed at the other f2 player to vote Katie out, and whoever Ian/Tom/Jennifer have voted out or backstabbed, Katie's gone along with (or tried to).

Jenn's chances are looking better as Tom and Ian are making more enemies, and I could see it going like Ian wins the next immunity, so Tom goes home, then Jenn surprises everyone by winning final immunity.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

I can't see Jenn winning since they really have not edited her much into the show the entire season. I think Ian or Tom will win. I'm hoping Katie won't get the 'Tina' votes and win if she makes F2...

Maybe the shocker is that one of the physically strong competitors wins?

5 minutes to go, I'm making a call. I'm calling Katie to win over Tom 4-3.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678