+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will win (No spoilers, please.)

My predictions:

Next week, Tom and Ian think Caryn was lying about the girls' alliance to convince them to take her into their alliance over Katie- seeing as how everyone voted for Steph last night rather than Tom when they had the chance. Tom gets immunity, so everybody votes out Caryn, as per pretty much everybody's plan for the #6 spot, apparently. She leaves having been purely a pawn.

Next week, Katie becomes the swing vote in the Gregg/Jennifer, Tom/Ian alliances, and she doublecrosses her boys to help the lovers kick out Tom, unless he wins immunity- then they vote out Ian.

Final four are Gregg, Jennifer, Katie, and either Ian or Tom. It's all about immunity at this point. Because if Ian/Tom wins it, the situation will be interesting. He would definitely be best suited by booting one of the lovers to break up that alliance, but it would depend on getting either one of them to vote against the other, even if it meant screwing their whole game. They might just rather force a tie, voting for Katie while Katie and Ian/Tom vote for Gregg- then who knows what happens?

If Ian/Tom loses immunity in the final four, they're out, and the final three are Gregg, Jennifer, and Katie- Gregg and Jennifer go to the final two.

Back to situation A- Ian/Tom is in the final three, probably with Katie and Jennifer. Ian/Tom wins immunity, takes Katie to F2. If Gregg is in the final three and wins IC, he takes Jennifer.

So I'd say depending on immunity challenges, we're looking at a win from one of the guys- most likely Gregg or Ian, likely Tom, and also possibly Jennifer.

BTW- Sandra from Panama may not have contributed most to camp or challenges, but I found her an exceedingly likable contestant, and I was rooting for her even from the very first episode- much like Julie from Vanuatu.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    For no other reason than the women are playing too far UTR and Greg and Tom are too strong to be around much longer, I'd have to say Ian wins. Now that I've said that, he probably exits this week and one of the women win. I hate that UTR strategy!! Especially at this point in the game.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

I don't care as long as it is not Tom! I'm so sick of seeing his smug face as he wins everything. I want to see him lose what he really wants (which is that million). Sorry that is mean but I'm always pulling for the underdog and he is the absolute opposite! I just want to see him lose something! Ugh....My husband on the other hand is pulling for the guy. Says he is a "real" Survivor. I don;t know who to pull for now that my favorite (Steph) is out.

Snoozin' on the beach
    I think Tom is gonna make it to the million. At first I figured he'd have to have an immunity run but after seeing him not win immunity (and there wasn't really a whole lot of plotting to get him off) he will make it. Don't know why anyone didn't make him the potential target weeks ago. Get a plan in motion that if/when he loses immunity, vote him off, don't even bother discussing it when the IC is over, just do it. Tom was my preseason favorite but he was replaced with Ian by the 3rd episode. I still like the guy though and think it's well deserved if he won the mil.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz
    I don't care as long as it is not Tom! I'm so sick of seeing his smug face as he wins everything. I want to see him lose what he really wants (which is that million). Sorry that is mean but I'm always pulling for the underdog and he is the absolute opposite! I just want to see him lose something! Ugh....My husband on the other hand is pulling for the guy. Says he is a "real" Survivor. I don;t know who to pull for now that my favorite (Steph) is out.
    I used to root for the underdog all the time. Thanks to Rich and his smugness in the first season, I never wanted to root for anyone who was overconfident, arrogant, cocky, whatever. But considering I haven't like the past 2 winners of Chris or Amber and felt they didn't deserve to win and only got where they were thanks to someone else, I'll gladly take a winner like Tom and quit rooting for the underdog. I say more power to him if he can keep up a winning streak. But I wouldn't mind Ian, as long as it's not one of the other 4.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    My money will be on Ian. He'd be a deserving winner. So would Tom, but he isn't always the strategic powerhouse that I wish he'd be. Neither is Ian, but Ian is not directly in the line of fire, so he'll probably the one to make it.

Gregg - Good Lord, I hope this guy gets the boot soon. He's too stupid to take control of the game with the right numbers, and I can't imagine that his "plan" is any good.

Back to situation A- Ian/Tom is in the final three, probably with Katie and Jennifer. Ian/Tom wins immunity, takes Katie to F2.

I would say Ian, as he will most likely go far with Tom but Tom is on the chopping block before him anyways. Possibly Gregg too if his strategies work out.

My thoughts are that it will be Tom, Ian, and Katie in the final three. Either Tom or Ian will take Katie to the final 2.

Does this season remind you of Thailand?

Thailand started with Sook Jai winning the first 2 ICs and Chewy Gum sending John packing, and giving Tanya a medical release. Then Sook Jai lost and sent Jed to losers lodge. Sook Jai won again and Ghandia was gone. Then Chewy Gum went on a win streak - 7 straight and systematically erased Sook Jai.

That left an F5 of Chewy Gums - Ted, Helen, Granny (Jan), Clay and Brian. Ted, Helen and Clay all thought they had an alliance with Brian while Granny took care of the pet cemetery. Brian had control of the game and erased his strongest competition in order - Ted, Helen and Granny - he knew she would beat him, and took the despicable Clay to F2.

S10 saw the evolution of a new word - Ulonging. Despite their youth and strength superiority Ulong and Sook Jai couldn't win. Ian and Caryn both think they have an alliance with Tom. Gregg - with Jenn - has been scheming to overthrow Tom - just like Ted and Helen tried to do to Brian, but Granny was too dense to hear what they were saying. Meanwhile Katie flip-flops. Nobody was able to derail Brians business trip, even though they knew he was their biggest threat to winning it themselves. Is Tom this seasons "Brian"? Except that Tom has principles.

There are a couple differences; Koror populates the F6, and there is the team of Tom and Ian - reminiscent of the teams of Hatch and Rudy, Tina and Colby, Jenna and Heidi, and Romber. I don't think Tom and Ian will be F2, but I think the winner of IC at F3 will take this seasons Clay - Katie, who, like Clay, will lose at F2.
    Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.- Steven Wright

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast