+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will win (No spoilers, please.)

FORT Newbie

With Stephanie gone I'm rooting for Ian

Other than Stephanie, he's the only likable player this season. I think Tom just might take it all though, they should have booted him when they had the chance.

I'm glad Steph has gone because I thought I had been spoilerized, and now it turns out that I wasn't. *yay*

Unless.... surely it's too late for an Outcast twist.

Quote Originally Posted by yogamatt1970
    With Stephenie gone I'm rooting for Ian.
    Other than Stephanie, he's the only likable player this season. I think Tom just might take it all though, they should have booted him when they had the chance.
    Interesting concept ... rooting for someone that you like ... another option is rooting for someone who you think is playing a good game.

Of course ... if that was the criteria S10 would have no winner. :rolleyes
    Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.- Steven Wright

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    With Steph gone, I do think Ian can take it all if he makes the final 2. I even think he could beat Tom. I'm guessing Caryn's gone next, followed by either Jenn or Gregg, and then whichever of those 2 is still around will go the next week. Because Gregg might be more of a physical threat than the 2 girls, I think the final 4 will be Jenn, Katie, Tom, and Ian.

I think if Tom can find his way to the finals (which is a challenge admittedly), then I think he could become the first person to sweep the vote.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I agree, Bill.

Don't think he and Ian will go to Final 2 together. Whichever one gets there will win. Hands down.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

New thinking here:

They vote for Karen next because she is playing both sides.
    They then go after Tom as he is the biggest threat.
    Gregg & Jennifer convince either Ian or Katie to vote with them, probably Katie as she is less of a threat. Ian is gone.

I don't know who would win immunity from there. I would really like to see Katie win it all but I doubt it.

Conventional wisdom might say that Tom will never make it to the final 2. Bummer. Seeing as how I suck at predictions I'll go way off course and throw this left field possibility out there:

Jennifer will go next. She's meek and under the radar. The fact that Tom know's she entertained the idea of forming an all girl alliance might be enough to throw votes her way. Gregg will follow. He challeneged Tom on voting out Janu over Steph. This could be seen as a power struggle. Tom gets Ian and his new lapdog Caryn on his side and it's bye-bye birdie.

That leaves four left. Unless Caryn develops superhuman strength or the brains of Einstein--adios amigo. Thank you for playing the game.

Now we have three: Tom, Katie and Ian. If either Tom or Ian win immunity, they'll take each other. It would make sense to take Katie to the final 2 since she's a royal beyotch, but I think with both Tom and Ian, loyalty will win the day.

If Katie wins immunity, I think she'll take Ian to the finals since he would be perceived as the weaker of the two (Tom and Ian).

So out of all that, I would say Ian has the best chance to make it to the finals. If he goes against Tom, he'll lose but if he goes against Katie, he'll win.

My final prediction: F2- Tom and Ian. Tom winning with a 5-2 vote. Ian will get Coby and Janu's vote.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Now that Steph's gone, I'm hoping for Tom and Ian. That aint gonna happen, though, because the lazy 'stay by the fire' contingent will eject whichever one doesn't have immunity from now on.

I think Greg will make it to F2, unless Tom/Ian figure out his double dealing and convince the others to dispense with him.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Snoozin' on the beach
    I don't see Tom and Ian having any loyalty to each other if it came down to choosing one of them over katie. Remember these guys have known each other 30 days. They came to win money and that hasn't changed. Whatever may happen after the game in real life is one thing, the fight for the milliion is another. I know if i was in the F2 I'd pick Katie over my own granndmother for the sure win

I had a thought about the possibility of Caryn winning a challenge. It all depends on the type of challenge really. Look at the last challenge, Ian won it because Tom hit his tile by accident. Caryn could possibly win a challenge of that type or just like the riffle challenge. One where stamina and strength really don't matter. It's more luck than skill.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast